Stay safe, drink coffee before driving, says Nescafe in New Year campaign

webfact

Personally, I think this slogan can be quite ambiguous.

In my opinion, if you aren't used to decent strong espresso(s), the rush can catch some off guard and it can hinder driving ability/decision making in the short term far more than moderate alcohol intake....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, jollyhangmon said:

Indeed, if memory serves it was 'chicken essence' ... just didn't/don't get their drift how these overpriced concoctions are supposed to be of help, especially in this context ...? 

2142142973_chickenessence.JPG.c54d5a57b0311ce10878d59bc224f3a4.JPG

I don't think anyone with logical thinking abilities can work it out either.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Psimbo said:

So- it's OK to have a drink so long as you whack one of their products down your neck before driving- great marketing strategy!

If that little Nescafe can works then I wonder how much I am allowed to drink before my morning espresso. 6in1 - normally that wakes me up. ???? 

Espresso.thumb.jpg.62a8f72381931dea684f112624bfc61d.jpg

So now Thai people think it is OK to be drunk because they just have to drink this miracle coffee and they can drive 

Welcome to amazing Thailand 

P. S. Why not just confiscate drunk peoples car's and give  100000 b fine if pay you get your car back after alcohol test every week in 3 months 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, CGW said:

I'm sure it is just plain wrong to use the words coffee and Nescafe in the same sentence?

Sometimes when I am in a Thai restaurant which I don't know and they have coffee on the menu I ask them if it's Nescafe. Often they say with pride: Yes. Then I know I won't order it because I had real coffee in mind.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Sometimes when I am in a Thai restaurant which I don't know and they have coffee on the menu I ask them if it's Nescafe. Often they say with pride: Yes. Then I know I won't order it because I had real coffee in mind.

Us downunderers love our Nescafe, it sure tastes better than that reheated tar the Thai's call coffee and no human could like the US versions...no milk or sugar!!!!! ????????

• Confused 1