Jealous Thai man shoots his wife's "tomboy" lover dead over affair

webfact

30 minutes ago, brling said:

There are NO replies  on this thread that say it ONLY happens in Thailand. You need to thicken up your sensitive skin and get a life.

Reading comprehension is your friend.

My skin isnt sensitive, unless of course there is a young lady gently caressing it, I just feel intellectually compelled to reply to silliness.

2 minutes ago, rkidlad said:

Okay, good job. It depends on tangibles and variants. 

I’ll be sticking to the gun like most normal people. 

Nope. Guns are bad, remember? Or only not for you? Thai folks shouldnt have them.

34 minutes ago, brling said:

There are NO replies  on this thread that say it ONLY happens in Thailand. You need to thicken up your sensitive skin and get a life.

There were a few posts suggesting that the reasons for his behavior was because he is Thai , which is suggesting that only Thais behave is such a manner

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Nope. Guns are bad, remember? Or only not for you? Thai folks shouldnt have them.

Nope. Our conversation was in relation to using guns for ease of kill, self-defense or in a war-like situation. Don’t misrepresent what I was saying. 

Edited by rkidlad

4 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

Yeah stuff like that never happens in the West, truly horrifying????

At the rate it does here.... it doesn’t. Not even close. The data is out there for you to look up when you’re finished polishing their boots.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, KiChakayan said:

What strikes me, is that if my wife had a tomboy lover, I'd be glad to buy a larger bed. This guy was definitely not an imaginative lover. Guess he'll find some tuition in the slammer.

He’s gonna get it in the slammer all right. 

1 hour ago, connda said:

You know guys, it's a whole lot simpler to simply dump your cheating girlfriend and get a new model.  If you haven't noticed, single women abound.  Pick up stakes and move on.  Easy breezy.  Jealousy?  What a stupid human trait in the Land of Plenty. 

Easier said than done. Not every guy can get a woman, while some can get as many as they want. The Pareto principle applies. 

6 hours ago, sanemax said:

Are you friends with this guy ?

Are you aware that he had a small penis ?

Are you making a factual statement or just making an assumption in regards to his penis size?

Probably a fair assumption to make as statistically Thai men have the worlds shortest penises. Probably shorter than her girlfriend's tongue.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:

That's what happens when the wife's tomboy lover is probably more well endowed than the husband.

You mean the tomboy bought a really large phallic toy and the husband happened to see the toy. Is that what you mean well endowed ( manufactured by Japanese company last a life time).

3 hours ago, dcnx said:

At the rate it does here.... it doesn’t. Not even close. The data is out there for you to look up when you’re finished polishing their boots.

I  might be polishing, but Im here in Bangkok and having a grand old time with some fine people, not sitting there and whinging about how lousy they are compared to everywhere else.

Got some murder stats to contradict what I posted earlier? Or is it easier to insult?

8 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

I cant say i have heard of any men in west shooting there wifes girlfriend.

I dont think it enters a western mans mind as cheating. More like how can he get some of that too.

Or well ok she is gay so now what. But killing the girlfriend . Not 

9 hours ago, Nyezhov said:

it happens but in much lower numbers. it is estimated that 500-600 people get killed in domestic violence/passion murders yearly in thailand

thats more murders than germany,spain,poland and on par with UK. 

Edited by ta158

13 minutes ago, quadperfect said:

I cant say i have heard of any men in west shooting there wifes girlfriend.

I dont think it enters a western mans mind as cheating. More like how can he get some of that too.

Or well ok she is gay so now what. But killing the girlfriend . Not 

https://www.autostraddle.com/homophobic-husband-murders-estranged-wife-and-her-girlfriend-both-middle-school-educators-371164/

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/husband-accused-killing-wife-over-12737726

https://thegavoice.com/news/georgia/estranged-wife-sentenced-life-shooting-death-lesbian-georgia-police-officer/

Love sex and money make the world go around.

8 minutes ago, ta158 said:

it happens but in much lower numbers. it is estimated that 500-600 people get killed in domestic violence/passion murders yearly in thailand

thats more murders than germany,spain,poland and on par with UK. 

And far less than the rate in the USA.

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

I  might be polishing, but Im here in Bangkok and having a grand old time with some fine people, not sitting there and whinging about how lousy they are compared to everywhere else.

Got some murder stats to contradict what I posted earlier? Or is it easier to insult?

lol murder stats in thailand hahaha

7 hours ago, Golden Triangle said:

It's not so much the ease of access to firearms that concerns me, access to illegal weapons is a worldwide problem, London, England where I hail from has a problem too.

What really concerns me is the ease with which they will use them, any minor issue which most rational people would deal with in a sane and stable matter does not seem to exist here, it's a case of I'll pop home get my gun and shoot the so and so for sleeping with my wife - G/F !!

Yes, I know it happens elsewhere but it seems to be of epidemic proportions here, guns, swords, machetes, petrol - anything to get retribution and kill some one with no thought of the consequences. 

Murder is not at epidempic proportions here, Thailand ranks number 118 in the world for murder, there are EU countries with higher rates, however for murder with guns it is one of the highest in the world, so I agree with notasmartassknowitallfarag

• Like 1

9 hours ago, rkidlad said:

Change ‘he couldn’t stand his wife carrying on with another woman’ to ‘he couldn’t stand losing face and not being in control’. 

Pathetic little man/child. 

There's the first...

9 hours ago, seajae said:

again we see the pathetic response to jealousy from a thai male, cant handle the fact that they are not able to satisfy their partners so resort to killing anyone that can or if their partners simply cant stand all their BS anymore and want out. Really does show how little their manhood is, only able to beat up on women or males when they have a group, truly pathetic

Quickly followed by the second...

9 hours ago, Just1Voice said:

I've said it before, but I'll say it again.  The Thai male ego is the most fragile thing in the world. 

And there it is! Three amazingly new and original opinions on the alleged pathetic, fragile Thai male machismo.

All on the first page too. Well done!

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

And far less than the rate in the USA.

it is funny how you dont know this fact but just thinks so because USA is such a dangerous country with highest murder rate in the world and thailand is disneyland with little to no crime and no corrupt police. i found a article in thai about domestic violence murder amount but cant find it now, but as soon as i find it i will post it here. thailand and US has a similar domestic murder rates

23 minutes ago, Kieran00001 said:

Murder is not at epidempic proportions here, Thailand ranks number 118 in the world for murder, there are EU countries with higher rates, however for murder with guns it is one of the highest in the world, so I agree with notasmartassknowitallfarag

sorry but how many do really belive thai stats on crime and murders? the police is responsible for collecting crime statistics and we all know how un organized and old equipment they use and they are super lazy only goes for the easy money.

according to research by the University of Washington in 2016 thailand had more than 3,000 gun murders = 4.45 gun murders per 100,000 people.

if count all forms of murder it is around 4,000 - 4,500 murders in thailand = 5.97 - 6.71 murders per 100,000 people. (147th - 155th in world)

according to thailand in 2016 there were 2,229 total murders = 3.24 murders per 100,000 people. (118th in world)

8 hours ago, NanLaew said:

There's the first...

Quickly followed by the second...

And there it is! Three amazingly new and original opinions on the alleged pathetic, fragile Thai male machismo.

All on the first page too. Well done!

Where did I say anything about the ‘fragile Thai male machismo’ I didn’t. 

How about you offer some condolences to the victim and/or condemn the actions of this murderer, instead of using the death of this poor woman as an excuse to virtue signal. 

Edited by rkidlad