Top Trump aide says government shutdown may go into New Year

webfact

16 hours ago, Boon Mee said:

Absolutely the Donald will get his wall funding. This Schumer Shutdown is simply grandstanding for the far left open borders crowd. 

I am now convinced you're a troll, having a laugh and taking the piss on anyone naive enough to fall for it. Well played.

On 12/24/2018 at 8:31 AM, Cryingdick said:

Trump won't budge. There is already talks of more than $2.5 billion He had the house votes when Pelosi said he didn't. Nobody like me living in the USA now actually cares about a shut down over Christmas.

Schumer and his gang were planning to go home early anyway. It must be very inconvenient. Schumer keeps saying there will be no compromise and the shut down doesn't impact people with normal jobs. 

Trump should stay the course even it goes on for 6 months. Watch when the dems take the house and become impotent as the government is shut down. They will not be able to start committees and investigations under a shut down.

Are you sure about that not being able to start comm and invs, Naddler will have his panties all in a bunch. IMOP anything thing that has Wall language will be a win. Promise made promise kept! Must stop those illegals and terrorist that are coming through those weak border structures 

On 12/24/2018 at 2:34 AM, Ulic said:

I don't see this one ending any time soon. A red line for both sides. 

Not until Jan 1st

Trump is afraid of the far right that would abandon him, as exhibited by the Fox/ Limbaugh etc outcry that forced him to  back out of the last deal he was ready to sign. If he loses the far right base , his as is grass and so is his presidency and any get out of jail free card he holds for himself and his children..

Pelosi can not deal  until she becomes speaker of the house or she will lose the support of the far left and possibly Her speakership. 

On 12/24/2018 at 12:47 PM, quandow said:

I am now convinced you're a troll, having a laugh and taking the piss on anyone naive enough to fall for it. Well played.

What took you so long?

Archived