Jump to content

Prawit says govt not affiliated with Phalang Pracharat Party


webfact

Recommended Posts

Prawit says govt not affiliated with Phalang Pracharat Party

 

PNPOL610623001000501.jpg

FILE photo

 

BANGKOK, 24th December 2018 (NNT) - Deputy Prime Minister Gen Prawit Wongsuwan says related authorities are examining claims that the Phalang Pracharat Party is inviting new members in exchange of welfare cards, while confirming that the government has no ties to the party. 

Gen Prawit said if such rumors were true, a formal investigation must be launched to crack down on the perpetrators. He confirmed that although four cabinet members are part of the Phalang Pracharat Party, the government has nothing to do with the party, and that their affiliation is a personal choice. 

The Deputy Prime Minister said political parties are allowed to campaign for members since the political ban was lifted, while the government will continue to monitor any divisive or controversial messages.

 
nnt_logo.jpg
-- nnt 2018-12-24
Link to post
Share on other sites

40 minutes ago, webfact said:

' . . . although four cabinet members are part of the Phalang Pracharat Party, the government has nothing to do with the party . . . '

Excuse me, you stupid, lying, utterly ignorant piece of detritus, but cabinet members are government and these 4 stooges just happen to be part of your so-called government of which you, incredibly, are Minister of Defence . . . god help Thailand, I reckon, if push came to shove.

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, webfact said:

Prawit says govt not affiliated with Phalang Pracharat Party

So the Palang Pracharat Party has a galah fund-raising gastronomic pigfest last week and guess who was there? No less than Kobsak Pootrakool the Minister attached to the Prime Minister's and no doubt representing the PM himself and accompanied by other high ranking junta toadies.

And Olde Fatty has the temerity to claim the junta is not affiliated with the PPP. Lied about his watches and lies about everything else.

Flunky.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

 

 

 

1 hour ago, Cadbury said:

So the Palang Pracharat Party has a galah fund-raising gastronomic pigfest last week and guess who was there? No less than Kobsak Pootrakool the Minister attached to the Prime Minister's and no doubt representing the PM himself and accompanied by other high ranking junta toadies.

And Olde Fatty has the temerity to claim the junta is not affiliated with the PPP. Lied about his watches and lies about everything else.

Flunky.png

 

' . . . Lied about his watches and lies about everything else.'

 

The sooner this moron goes for a long lie down the better.

Link to post
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Phuketshrew said:

I see that his tailor is adding an extra couple of inches to the length of his jacket sleeves these days ...

 

Seems Worgeordie is thinking the same as we posted at the same time!

Still can't resist having a bit of bling on display look at the gold on his pinkies .. And has he maxed out on the Nero hair dye again ..

Link to post
Share on other sites

The 

2 hours ago, Ossy said:

 

 

 

 

' . . . Lied about his watches and lies about everything else.'

 

The sooner this moron goes for a long lie down the better.

The Palang Pracharat Party represents the elite 1% who own 67% of the wealth in Thailand. Over the past 4 years the Junta has helped them lift that from 58%. 

This soiree last Wednesday was nothing more than a fund raising bash with under the table envelopes going from the filthy rich to the junta election campaign which hides behind the name of the PPP.

And Old Fatty denies all knowledge of it even thought junta and the PM's representatives attended.

Link to post
Share on other sites

This just looks plain bad.  The watch lover saying their will be an investigation rings hollow like most of what the junta has said and accomplished.  Just hope Thais vote accordingly to save their country from these usurpers.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...