Documents needed to extend 60 tourist visa when renting an apartment

Hi guys,

I've read some posts and couldn't find the specific answer to my question. I'll be extending at Chaengwattana. From my understanding, I need:

1,900 baht

Completed TM7 form

4x6cm passport photo

2 photocopies of photo page of passport, current visa, entry stamp and departure card

My question is, do I need a document from my apartment to prove that they have completed the online report to immigration? If so, what is the document that I need? If I can't get this from my apartment, will a completed TM30 form suffice?

Also, will immigration be closed on NYE and 1 Jan then reopen on 2 Jan? My visa expires on 12 Jan and my parent arrive in Thailand on 4 Jan, so I want to extend it before they arrive. 

Thank you in advance for your help.

Edited by KarlosInBKK

You will need to provide a complete address (including your room/unit number, street address, sub district and district) in Bangkok, but you will not have to show any document proving that you reside there.

Your list is complete, that's all that's required. Not sure what you mean with "2 photocopies"; a single photocopy of all the pages/papers you've mentioned suffices.

2 hours ago, Caldera said:

You will need to provide a complete address (including your room/unit number, street address, sub district and district) in Bangkok, but you will not have to show any document proving that you reside there.

Your list is complete, that's all that's required. Not sure what you mean with "2 photocopies"; a single photocopy of all the pages/papers you've mentioned suffices.

Thank you for the information ????