Video: Thai man forgets his injury and smashes ER window at hospital

rooster59

Broken ankle ( most my time on crutches sick of a walker last 5 weeks). But when I am at major shops or hospital ; I am over the moon to use a wheelchair they provide. If no one to push it takes you 30 seconds to work out how it travels. Getting up out of it, well I have been on average 20 seconds to complete unlike this <deleted> who must be doing it for an insurance scam.

• Like 1

This drunk nut was a scam from the minute you watched the CCTV. Not amazing is two Thai's came to the man's aid. I have a custom wheelchair (because I'm fat) but I can get in and out (provided the brakes are locked) for short runs prefer my cane; however, my hips are shot so the pain in pretty bad if I try the cane for any length/distance. May go for a hip replacement next year if I gather the funds and at 79 can handle the surgery.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, kwak250 said:

They like to put you in a wheelchair at all the expensive hospitals even if you have a cough.

Yeah, I was offered one when stood on a nail but refused as could still limp in.

But in future, I will take the wheelchair as it seems to cure ailments much quicker.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1