I Need Help On Car Pricing

duke69

We have HQ in Singapore, branch in BKK.

Some of our Thai sales people and managers are raising a lot of problems because of the cars, and now they are asking for big cars which are not in the Budget.

Can some of you provide me the link to a web site where I can find the car prices in Thailand or just list the prices of Toyota and Nissan cars in BKK?

I believe there are only few nodels for Toyota and no mopre than 3 for Nissan, I need to arrive to BKK ready for a discussion in order to avoid further confrontation.

thanks for help

Indeed we are currently renting Vois at 17000 baht per month which looks more than OK to me (no cash flow problems), but the manager there (who wanted the Fortuner) is writing everyday that this is a waste of company money .....

I told him to renew the lease for another quarter, then I will consider a new Vios or Altis

Indeed we are currently renting Vois at 17000 baht per month which looks more than OK to me (no cash flow problems), but the manager there (who wanted the Fortuner) is writing everyday that this is a waste of company money .....

I told him to renew the lease for another quarter, then I will consider a new Vios or Altis

Not even considering that for those who cant afford a Benz, the fortuner is about the only trendy car you can be seen driving these days.

I'm sure your sales manager hasn't even thought of this when he is giving you all the reasons to buy the fortuner....

Good car though.

Soundman.

Not even considering that for those who cant afford a Benz, the fortuner is about the only trendy car you can be seen driving these days.

I'm sure your sales manager hasn't even thought of this when he is giving you all the reasons to buy the fortuner....

Good car though.

Soundman.

Itis not about the Fortuner itself, he wants to raise the level of cars for all salespeople to justify a bigger one for him, hence my additional cost is not the fortuner only......I don't want salespeople at 20,000 baht per month to drive a Vios, a car not even senior managers in KL or Sing have!!!

I was thinking to buy them a Tuk tuk, so that they can round up their salary in Patpong after working hours :o

You can see the prices of most common cars, pickups and commercial trucks at this site http://www.bangnaautosale.com/price.htm

Its in thai but easy to get around. Their 'promotions' are here http://www.bangnaautosale.com/pro_bms.htm - I didnt calculate the interest but they are offering a Vios model for 39,000 down and 72 payments of 7,***! (i guess *=9)

You can get a vios cheaper than 17k a month. I rented a brand new one for 3 months for 17k. A company should be able to get a better deal than me. Also, think about buying them. The payments are under 10k a month and when you sell them you'll get a lot back. Cars in Thailand have a high resale value.