250 Baht 90 Day Reporting near On Nut BTS

After numerous conversations with people and numerous negative online 90 day reporting attempts, 250 Baht seemed like peanuts. It even seems cheaper and less time consuming then a mail in report. I arrived at the visa service office located on the ground floor of the Ideo Verve Sukhumvit condo building with my passport, exit card, visa, 250 baht, and my proof of residence receipt and contract. Half an hour later I was out the door. I have to return in one week to pick up my passport... I will report back the results.

Address : 2077 Sukhumvit Rd, Khwaeng Phra Khanong Nuea, Khet Watthana, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10260

* NOTE * I have no affiliation with this service, I just thought that you be aware of this service. See Photos for further fees and services, that some have told me are expensive.

IMG_20181126_142555.jpg

IMG_20181126_142010.jpg

IMG_20181126_142531.jpg

IMG_20181126_142217.jpg

• Like 1

15 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

Never taken me more than 10 min to do a 90 day report in 15 years, but I guess some peoples time is a lot more valuable.

You are fortunate. I include the time spent waiting to get a ticket from the queue at the front, which has often been much much longer than 10 minutes. In reality why you are there is irrelevant then as all must do the same whatever. I have even seen that queue out across the car park. As it was very hot and sunny I gave up that day, 10 minutes in that would not be healthy. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, CaptainChris said:

After numerous conversations with people and numerous negative online 90 day reporting attempts,

250 Baht seemed like peanuts.

The Online 90D Reports works well.

I use it for years now without any problem, and I several times made it for friends who said it was not working for them. On their own computer, and respecting the timeframe to do it [-15D, -8D], it worked in 100% of cases. :smile:

BTW it takes 2 minutes and it's free :smile:

• Like 2

Used to do it by post,no problem,cost about 50 THB,now do it

online,sent it in  yesterday, this morning has been  approved,

what could be easier don't even have to leave the house,once

a year to immigration is enough for me,anyone who has tried

to do it online before and failed, try again,they have stopped

signing their own security certificates,and site is https which

is secure so you should ave no problem with antivirus blocking

it.

regards worgeordie

• Like 2

After visiting a few of these shops and seeing their security of the passports no way.

Dozens stuffed in some unlocked drawer in an unsecured office.

No way I would let my passport out of my hand for 5 minutes let alone 7 days..

• Like 2

Can anyone give a reason what instigated it. Please not the usual Thai Bash ones, just why we do it. Ive asked friendly Officers On n Off for years without even them not understanding whats gained. Im up to 27 years of stupid bits of paper going in the shredder.At one time there must have been a valid reason.

5 minutes ago, HAKAPALITA said:

Can anyone give a reason what instigated it.

You would have to ask the people that wrote the immigration act of 1979 why 90 day reporting is needed.

It is in section 37 of it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pattaya46 said:

I use it for years now without any problem, and I several times made it for friends who said it was not working for them. On their own computer, and respecting the timeframe to do it [-15D, -8D], it worked in 100% of cases. :smile:

Cannot understand the so called educated computer literate ( they have to be to be on TV) not using Online reporting ????? The excuses of its not secure is BS, Thai officials have enough info on you all already.

6 hours ago, onera1961 said:

Excellent service for 250 baht. 250 baht some scamming bar owners charge for a lady drink. Is this kind of service available in Pattaya/Jomtien area?

Often included with "agent-extension" packages for the year, so probably available a-la-carte also - but not sure of the cost for the latter.

23 hours ago, Pattaya46 said:

It did not work for me on 3 browsers. I am computer literate, I assemble computers. I posted the same issue in another thread. I believe that they read your ISP, mine being BKK and BKK residents are not eligible for online reporting. Are you residing in Bangkok?

1 minute ago, CaptainChris said:

It did not work for me on 3 browsers. I am computer literate, I assemble computers. I posted the same issue in another thread. I believe that they read your ISP, mine being BKK and BKK residents are not eligible for online reporting. Are you residing in Bangkok?

Online reporting has nothing to do with your IP address. It depends on where you renewed your extension of stay, that where you have to file your 90 day. And, if you file in Bangkok, you can do 90 day online even if somewhere else. I recently did mine from another province, as I keep homes in several places.

18 minutes ago, fforest1 said:

In low season I have done the 90 day in Jomtien in 2-3 mins many times..100% FREE....

Yes, and if one lives in Jomtien, easy-peasy.  But if living in Pattaya, given the tour-bus/traffic clogs on the connections between Pattaya and Jomtien nowadays, I can see how many would prefer to have an agent handle it.  If on the North side, even more so.

12 minutes ago, JackThompson said:

Yes, and if one lives in Jomtien, easy-peasy.  But if living in Pattaya, given the tour-bus/traffic clogs on the connections between Pattaya and Jomtien nowadays, I can see how many would prefer to have an agent handle it.  If on the North side, even more so.

Ok I will admit the Baht-Bus from Pattaya to Jomtien takes about 15-20 minutes...So I think all-in the whole trip takes about a hour maybe a bit more from central Pattaya ....Still not to bad....

Edited by fforest1

10 hours ago, fforest1 said:

Ok I will admit the Baht-Bus from Pattaya to Jomtien takes about 15-20 minutes...So I think all-in the whole trip takes about a hour maybe a bit more from central Pattaya ....Still not to bad....

At some times of day - yes.  Timed-right, it can be done.   But I have sat under that underpass at the bottom of Pattaya 2nd Road for at least 30 minutes, with tour-buses gridlocking the intersection, on a few occasions.  

And there is the matter of getting to where that baht-bus leaves - for some up North, the trip through Pattaya can also take a bit (better with the Sukhumvit overpass, though).  If a 250 Baht offer was available, maybe worth it - but if some crazy fee, better to make the trip.

SUCCESS, 90 day report accomplished !!! Well done and organized... For those that said 250 Baht was too much, I am rich, I have 20,000 Baht. Now that I think about it, my last pub beer cost me 250 Baht, and, fortunately, I am not obligated to pay the Farang sick buffalo tax. Cheers all and Happy New Year, may your 90 day reports be as easy as mine was !