January 2, 20197 yr Anyone do the full health screening checkup at Camillian Hospital? They seem do have quite a few more tests included in the package, compared to Bumrungrad. It's also cheaper. http://www.camillianhospital.org/en/program-executive-plus/ Don't know much about the Hospital or their health screening/checkup program. Any feedback/tips would be really appreciated. Thanks! Want to start the new year off right ????
January 3, 20197 yr The hospital is fine. I have used it for few things with no problem. All hospitals do the tests well. The quality of the interpretation varies according to the doctor and I have no experience or feedback on Camellian in that regard. I have been dissatisfied with Bumrungrad in that sense but it is many years since I had a check-up there so may have changed.
January 3, 20197 yr Author Thank you Sheryl. I've gone ahead and booked it. I appreciate you taking the time to respond ???? Edited January 3, 20197 yr by MehrK
Create an account or sign in to comment