Thailand after Three years living back home.

aioline

What i miss:

Thai women are easier to date, although I could date Thai women that live here, there not the same with western influence.

Feeling like I was on Holidays all the time, easy access to beautiful weeks/weekends away from Bangkok.

Getting a Taxi everywhere without thinking about the charge.

Totally laid back attitude and smiles actually was so good for your health and everyday happiness. The sun is also a part of this.

Benefits of living at Home:

Better/More career opportunities and financially growth.

Family and the feeling of security living as a citizen.

Access to date Women a wider scope of nationalities.

What I don't miss:

Not understanding the Thai Language (my fault), speaking English is better for me.

Uncertainty of changeable Visa situation.

Bangkok humidity, fresher/cleaner air in western Europe.

Benefits of living in Bangkok/Thailand:

A lot of Hot/Cute Women that love Farang and Thai people and culture in general.

Way lower living cost, for rent/hotels, travel, taxes and everything else. 

Happier place to live that western Europe.

Bigger city, full of adventure and differences from western culture,  never meet anyone I know randomly. My current city and the fact that it's my native city of around 2 million is the reason too.

24 hour's living and everywhere is nearly business as usually during most of the year.

Stats:

Duration in Thailand: 3.5 Years

Career in Thailand: Teacher and Affiliate marketing.

Age between: 25 - 35.

26 minutes ago, OneMoreFarang said:

A 2 million city somewhere in Europe...  I guess it would be helpful to just name the city...

No, he's worried you may track him down if he gave you the name. It would be easy to track someone down in a city of 2 million, in the age range of 25 - 35 lol.

6 hours ago, aioline said:

24 hour's living and everywhere is nearly business as usually during most of the year.

Not anymore, unless your type of living is 711

Bars, nightclubs go until 6am in big cities in Europe.

In Thailand? Kicked out by 1 or 2am (midnight if an officer wanna feel important)

7 hours ago, AtoZ said:

Not anymore, unless your type of living is 711

Bars, nightclubs go until 6am in big cities in Europe.

In Thailand? Kicked out by 1 or 2am (midnight if an officer wanna feel important)

Yeah, great. And how often do you actually party somewhere until 3 or 4 or 6?

When I was a little younger and some places in Thailand were still open all night I was out sometimes until 3 or 4. But if you would have asked me a day or two later if something special happened after 2am my honest answer would have been: I got more drunk and spent more money - and that's about it.

But maybe you are different. Enjoy!

'Benefits of living at Home:

Better/More career opportunities and financially growth.

Family and the feeling of security living as a citizen.

Access to date Women a wider scope of nationalities.'

if thats what you call benefits then who am i to disagree.
i could suggest that maybe you have missed the whole point of living in LOS though.

Looking at the number of items in the list, it seems like OP miss Bangkok and the gorgeous smiling women there...????

–I would also miss Thailand, if I were to move back to my European home country, even there also would be some benefits, but the positive list for Land-of-Smiles would be longer than the list for my previous home...:whistling:

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I'd always made my selection before 11pm, unless you like sloppy seconds.

biggest draw back was waking up in the morning and looking at what she REALLY looked like!!!

18 hours ago, tropo said:

No, he's worried you may track him down if he gave you the name. It would be easy to track someone down in a city of 2 million, in the age range of 25 - 35 lol.

Even paranoids have enemies.

As my dear old dad used to say, "If you are not in bed by 11, come home, you are wasting your time"

It s not the sloppy seconds you need to worry about it is the turgid thirds

been coming here for 2 decades plus.  I love to vacation here 4-5 months at a time...have no desire to live here full time.  I love it here...but after 3-4 months...I am ready to head home. I really enjoy where I live and other than the cold weather (which is why i come here), have no qualms about either place.  Lucky enough to have invested wisely and can live comfortable..retired at 54 and loving it...

7 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I'm usually in the sack with them by 7-7.30, that then gives me enough time to go back for a couple of more drinks to unwind, before going home to cuddle the wife by 10.30pm, lights out by 11pm, burp !

21 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

I'm usually in the sack with them by 7-7.30, that then gives me enough time to go back for a couple of more drinks to unwind, before going home to cuddle the wife by 10.30pm, lights out by 11pm, burp !

What do you do if your wife puts the hard word on you?

Archived