Britons would now vote to stay in EU, want second referendum: poll

webfact

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, bomber said:

all other trade deals will be a pile of <deleted>,another reason so many are against brexit,like it or loathe it the EU is a better option than any african or chinesse deal and i wouldnt touch trump with a barge pole,our brussels masters are our saviour.

You have certainly hit the nail on the head there by refering them to your EU Masters, it's a good job 17.4 million of the British electorate are not as servile as you.

1 hour ago, vogie said:

You have certainly hit the nail on the head there by refering them to your EU Masters, it's a good job 17.4 million of the British electorate are not as servile as you.

our brussels masters have more brains than our politicians and 17.4 million brain less brits,most europeans have a better life than most brits,most live in better housing,most have less debt,most are wealthier and healthier,they must be doing something right,this british is best attitude is total BS and thinking that leaving is going to make it even better is laffable,never will a nation of deserved what it has coming to it,iam lucky enough to be able to move to the so called dreaded/about to collapse EU to be mastered by brussels,70 odd million others wont be ????

2 hours ago, vogie said:

enjoy being mastered by JC and dianne abbot ???? and enjoy your mighty pound that buys a mighty 36bt,i wonder if chang tastes any better at £2.00 a bottle than it does at £1.30 please let me know ????

7 minutes ago, bomber said:

enjoy being mastered by JC and dianne abbot ???? and enjoy your mighty pound that buys a mighty 36bt,i wonder if chang tastes any better at £2.00 a bottle than it does at £1.30 please let me know ????

You do seem rather confrontational with a dislike of the UK and British people

12 minutes ago, sanemax said:

You do seem rather confrontational with a dislike of the UK and British people

they aint the brightest matches in the box,iam sure JC and dianne abbots huge education budget will rectify the problem

2 hours ago, vogie said:

so in your lifetime what decisions made by the EU really annoyed you,i think i have asked you this question before

9 minutes ago, bomber said:

they aint the brightest matches in the box,iam sure JC and dianne abbots huge education budget will rectify the problem

The Thai Baht/GBP exchange rate is quite irrelevant in regards to the big picture .

Of the 35 million Brits who voted , they didnt cast their vote in view of the Baht/

Pound exchange rate 

5 minutes ago, sanemax said:

The Thai Baht/GBP exchange rate is quite irrelevant in regards to the big picture .

Of the 35 million Brits who voted , they didnt cast their vote in view of the Baht/

Pound exchange rate 

correct,how much a pint is in spoonies in skeggy is more important

10 minutes ago, sanemax said:

That seems to be the kind of people that you mixed with in the UK ?

yes its nice to visit pattaya and go down soi 6 and have a good chat with all the university educated professors and lecturers.

15 minutes ago, nontabury said:

So what do those unelected Bureaucrats in Brussels have in store for us?

Everything I have put thus far is just the very extreme tip of the iceberg that is ready to sink the UK if we remain a member of the EU.
Everything is verifiable by the sources I have already outlined above.

I'm sorry, I just can't be arsed reading through huge posts that have been cut and pasted from your favorite nutter. (Looks like a severe case of PTS Syndrome to me).

Please if you have a point or two to make, make it yourself, and supply links or whatever to support it, if you want. This way real dialogue is possible.

BTW Nothing is verifiable from the sources he outlined above, unless the source material is referred to specifically. No one is going to spend hours searching for it.

1 minute ago, bomber said:

mr dick knocker ???? seems quite a character,Bonking Boris would be proud of him,perhaps nontabury can post what dick thinks are going to be the benefits for leaving the EU,as iam thinking of writing my will out tomorrow after reading that <deleted>.

So funny. Why did he post the ramblings of an angry nut job? That guy should be wearing a sandwich board and walking the streets bleating "the end is nigh". Another Gammon.

:cheesy:

2 minutes ago, AlexRich said:

So funny. Why did he post the ramblings of an angry nut job? That guy should be wearing a sandwich board and walking the streets bleating "the end is nigh". Another Gammon.

its been removed,thank god i was ready for jumping,nontabury that was the mother of all BS

2 hours ago, AlexRich said:

Brexit is a religion. A religion is a set of axioms that are absolute and not subject to argument, evidence or proof.

All Brexiters have to do when reading this stuff is repeat an axiom provided by a propagandist (Take Back Control, They Need Us More Than We Need Them, Trade deals will take ten minutes, et cetera), or make up a new one. 

That's religion for you. You don't have to research, learn, think, or do anything with your brain. You can just spout and it becomes true for you. The ultimate power.

5 hours ago, sanemax said:

Pound exchange rate 

I did.

36 minutes ago, tebee said:

Brexit is a religion. A religion is a set of axioms that are absolute and not subject to argument, evidence or proof.

Religion is nebulous. Brexit is nebulous. The other week Juncker even called Theresa May nebulous... 

1547510407635.jpg

45 minutes ago, tebee said:

All Brexiters have to do when reading this stuff is repeat an axiom provided by a propagandist (Take Back Control, They Need Us More Than We Need Them, Trade deals will take ten minutes, et cetera), or make up a new one. 

That's religion for you. You don't have to research, learn, think, or do anything with your brain. You can just spout and it becomes true for you. The ultimate power.

Your PM also seems to have converted into religious activities re Brexit;

(admittedly, whether the deal is good or bad is a question of taste and priorities)

but when she turns to;

my deal is the only deal possible to construct (after 2 years of A50)

and

not accepting my deal may (or did she say will?) damage the democracy in UK

then you have lost contact with terra firma and is heading for the heavens

54 minutes ago, melvinmelvin said:

my deal is the only deal possible to construct (after 2 years of A50)

and

not accepting my deal may (or did she say will?) damage the democracy in UK

then you have lost contact with terra firma and is heading for the heavens

More likely the back benches.

I'm a European and proud of it. My Father was born in Spain and his parents Scottish and German.

I was born in England and, although a life long republican, I do think that Her Majesty is a pretty nice girl (a credit to her Scottish Mum and German Dad).

Hope that clears things up!

11 hours ago, bomber said:

all other trade deals will be a pile of <deleted>,another reason so many are against brexit,like it or loathe it the EU is a better option than any african or chinesse deal and i wouldnt touch trump with a barge pole,our brussels masters are our saviour.

"Our Brussels masters".

I agree with that and that's why we need to get the flock out.

2 hours ago, tebee said:

Yet it's always remainers who repeat these slogans. Innit?

3 hours ago, tebee said:

'They're ficker than us'....Again?

13 hours ago, bomber said:

"our brussels masters"

Somehow I know you are regretting this 'slip of the tongue' ????.

On 1/9/2019 at 11:35 PM, baboon said:

Fair enough, Bill. But I warned you about Prayuth and I told you this time last year that Trump's Korean war would not happen. You cannot deny I was correct, not that I am trying to score points from you.

But please! I respect your view that we should leave the EU. However, I caution you against standing behind Rees-Mogg, Johnson, Gove et al. They are nothing but scoundrels, wreckers, liars...

I am well aware we do not share the same politics, but I urge you to take into serious consideration my point of view.

If you are going to bring Thai politics into it, i don't think where your sympathies have at times lied over the last ten years or so, has necessarily proven you a good judge of character yourself.

Archived