January 8, 20197 yr I used to be able to by all my meds (except one that can only be got in a hospital) from the pharmacy on Sukhumvit Road - from soi 4 you would walk past the petrol station and then a shop and the pharmacy was on the left. Unfortunately that pharmacy has now lost its license. Is there any other pharmacy in the general area that someone can recommend. Boots never has anything - they only sell cosmetics and toiletries, as far as I can discern. Several others are wildly expensive and just double the usual price. I am looking for Diovan, high-dose Vit D, allopurinol, leflunomide and topomax.
January 8, 20197 yr I don't think they lost their license. The owners are chosing to retire. See this thread for discussion and suggestion of other pharmacies in the area.
Create an account or sign in to comment