Reasonably Priced Landscape Gardener Urgently Needed

english_farang_lady

We are tarting up the house to put on the market and are looking for a landscaper to repair the damage done to the garden by our six dogs (now all thankfully happily re-homed).

Damage is patches of bare ground, lack of some topsoil, some holes dug up.

Thinking too of maybe having an automatic sprinkler system installed at the same time, so this lot does not die. Anyone know availability, cost of having this type of set up here? Had it stateside, worked real well. System fitted to a time clock so it came on auto early am and also late pm.

We have had one crowd doing the garden for the 2 years we have been here, and we have been consistantly ripped off. Our garden is half the size of our neighbours, yet he insisted we pay the same. And like fools, we did.

Anyhow, depending upon price quoted, will have whole grass renewed with the broad leave hard wearing type, an dsprinkler system, or will just get it patched up.

Any help from those located in Pattaya, and particularly near Mabprachan would be very much appreciated. As with everything lately, its a rush job.

Thanks to all

EFL

Whatever you do, don't use a guy called Somjai, who does a lot of work in the Mabprachan area. I used to use him, and he drove me to distraction, as he did to his other customers. He never finishes a job, once he gets his hands on most of the money, and is totally unreliable.

I now use a guy who lives in Pong and is very satisfactory and reliable. His brother owns a garden centre and he has access to plants, trees grass, etc. If you are intersted , PM me, and I will give you his number. He doesn't speak English, so you will have to have someone deal with him in Thai.

I installed a sprinkler system last year, and it works fine and came with 12 month free call out. It wasn't cheap, but I guess you get what you pay for. The company is in Central Pattaya, and if you're interested I'll PM you the details.