Prayuth’s Dark New Ballad Conjures Turbulent Times

webfact

The singer who performs these pathetic and appalling songs is a piece of garbage - trash, filth of the lowest order. For God's sake - where  is even a smidgeon of moral principle and solidarity with your fellow oppressed Thais, man?

You are worse than the scrapings off my shoe. Scumbag sell-out. May Karma deal you a hard blow for trying to prop up a D...Di....Dinosaurship. How I despise any and all 'entertainers' who grow rich off the back of oppressive infamy.

No more words for such human excrement ...

21 minutes ago, Eligius said:

The singer who performs these pathetic and appalling songs is a piece of garbage - trash, filth of the lowest order. For God's sake - where  is even a smidgeon of moral principle and solidarity with your fellow oppressed Thais, man?

You are worse than the scrapings off my shoe. Scumbag sell-out. May Karma deal you a hard blow for trying to prop up a D...Di....Dinosaurship. How I despise any and all 'entertainers' who grow rich off the back of oppressive infamy.

Politicians everywhere have no problem attracting a**lickers.

6 minutes ago, PatOngo said:

Politicians everywhere have no problem attracting a**lickers.

Quite right, PatOngo. 

But most politicians in the civilised world do not work for an unelected, military -  D...Di....Dinosaurship. THAT is the difference!

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Prayuth’s Dark New Ballad Conjures Turbulent Times

Ballad it is not but dark it is and with some uncanny parallels to dear leader and turbulent times

IMG_20190110_191708.jpg

2 hours ago, johnsnapo said:

17.19 hours and the score is 43 likes and 454 dislikes. Come on everyone, give the General a helping hand here !1579382495_Screenshot2019-01-10at17_18_52.png.eaec4d464e2887ba2fa14f781ca382a0.png

Played it and as before with his last Opus Thailand 4.0 the cat ran off again ..

He is quite prolific at this sort of thing is he not what with Diamond Heart number he's credited with also .. A career as a prophetic wandering minstrel beckons beyond pollyticks surely .. :smile: 

7 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Ha ha! You've got me going now!

Surely, 'I Did It My Way', although he'd no doubt miss out the line: 'regrets, I've had a few'

I can see this could be a long thread, as members suggest the most appropriate song/lyrics for the PM to sing...

money money money could rate fairly high... followed by 

"Aba Daba Honeymoon" (Monkey and Chimp) was written by Arthur Fields and Walter Donovan in 1914. It was featured in the 1950 film, Two Weeks with Love, starring Debbie Reynolds and Carleton Carpenter.

Way down in the congo land sitting in a coconut tree,

There was a monkey and a chimp--and Lordy how she loved him.
Everynight in the pale moonlight sitting in the coconut tree,
These love words she always said to he...

"Abba dabba dabba dabba dabba dabba dabba"
Said the monkey to the chimp.
Said the chimpee to the monk.
All night long they chattered away.
All day long they were happy and gay,
Swinging and swaying in a honky, tonky way.

Said the chimp, "I love but you."
Abba dabba dabba in monkey talk means
"Chimp, I love you too."
Then the ol' baboon, one night in June,
Married them and very soon,
They sailed away on an abba dabba honeymoon.

2 hours ago, Eligius said:

sounds as if you don't like him ???? 

Personally, I don,t think he has done so bad a job, though I do think he should have been more thoughtful regarding the problems encountered and endured by legal expats who wish to stay here.

Nothing could be worse than a return to the thaksin regime, and hopefully this will never be the case.

1 hour ago, phantomfiddler said:

Personally, I don,t think he has done so bad a job, though I do think he should have been more thoughtful regarding the problems encountered and endured by legal expats who wish to stay here.

Nothing could be worse than a return to the thaksin regime, and hopefully this will never be the case.

haha you said that with a straight face, you must be living in some twilight zone where washington square still exists. Best comedy post of the day thanks for the giggle

2 hours ago, phantomfiddler said:

What did Thaksin do to you? Run off with your missus? Kill your dog...?

He isn't my cup of sunshine either, but by now would have quite probably been a long busted flush should politics have been allowed to run their course.

On 1/10/2019 at 7:21 PM, Justgrazing said:

Ballad it is not but dark it is and with some uncanny parallels to dear leader and turbulent times

IMG_20190110_191708.jpg

History will show The Sabs were much more on the case... 

"Generals gathered in their masses, 

Just like witches at black masses..."

Archived