Pattaya sex course Russians ordered released from jail - will be deported

webfact

Pattaya sex course Russians ordered released from jail - will be deported

1pm.jpg

The Russians and Belorussians held for almost a year after they offered a sex course for tourists at a Pattaya hotel have been ordered to be released. 

A large raid by police and immigration from several divisions took place at a hotel in Pattaya last February 26th. 

Ten were arrested but all the paying participants in the course were let go. They had paid to learn about having sex.

Two among the ten subsequently were released after facing charges of not having a work permit. 

But eight were held on charges of criminal conspiracy and organizing prostitution. 

All eight have now been ordered released on suspended sentences. They would have to face double the time served if they offended again. 

But there is little chance of that. 

After hugging relatives, children and wives they were taken back to jail via the Pattaya police station to complete release paperwork. 

After that they were due to be taken by immigration to Bangkok from where they will be deported, reported Daily News.

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-16

I believe one of these is the girl that bad mouthed and attempted to expose a number of wealthy and connected Russian men (the yacht incident, alleged proof of Trump/Russian involvement).

That being the case, deportation to Russia will make her time spent in a Thai prison seem more like time spent in a 5-star hotel, what with the fate that now awaits her.

I think more than her sex life is over !

1 minute ago, PoorSucker said:

Maximum penalty for working without a WP is five years. 

I see, that's scary...i won't speak english to any thai kid anymore because it might be seen as teaching english.

Also i won't help any other tourist anymore, it might be seen as being a tourist guide.

Even helping my neighbour cutting a big tree will be illegal i guess.

Helping a thai with a technical problem is also not done because it's working.

My neighbour asked me how to get rid of catshit on the lawn....i won't tell him to use the scoop.

But i also get a lot of good info from this forum, so you guys are all teachers with a workpermit??

23 minutes ago, KittenKong said:

Or worse.

Exactly...

Kids from neighbours (girls 3-4-5 years old) like to come to our house to speak english to me (which they really can!)...they even ring our doorbell, open the gate to come in...but i all don't want that because you never know.

Also i don't want to be the rude farang neighbour to which they want to show their english skills or their new bicycle...

And what if they come in the garden/house and damage something expensive??

Thai parents should tell them to not open gates and go into houses.

My neighbour was looking for his 8 yo girl last month, i told him i saw her walking into our house where my wife was ironing...he found her there watching tv from the sofa while my wife went upstairs because she didn't know what to say to the girl...555

I have loads of skills and can teach the Thai a lot but i won't do it because of this work-permit law. 

Even when i was at immigration yesterday to enter thailand, i showed my passport with multiple non-o and he asked me if i was working in thailand....nope i'm not and he let me pass. Why they have to ask that? How did he think i got my non-o ??

3 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

So she didn't have any evidence about thump or some Rich Russians sorry she are just a prostitute 

Bye bye 

Who told you she did not? Her conditions were to be yanked out of jail and provided with a number of things before she would open her mouth. 

FBI did not agree to her terms and did not get anything.

it is a very visible possibility they were held on request of US to get the dirt without having to give anything back and thought she would crack but she did not.

no other choice but to release. 

I wonder how many other prostitution convictions there have been in Pattaya over the last year.

Also, what's the usual penalty for this kind of crime ?

I read about this new development yesterday and it appears they were actually sentenced to 18 months, having served 9 on remand they are now being released with 'time served' and are on parole - that's what I read yesterday.

So this woman was sentenced to a year and a half in prison for prostitution, I'm going to hazard a guess that this is an incredibly harsh treatment reserved only for foreigners.

I thought I read the other day that this case supposedly originated with a tip off / complaint from one or more of the scummy farang police informants working in Pattaya, who have a reputation for setting up other people either for money or to further their own competing interests...

On 1/16/2019 at 10:48 AM, fruitman said:

Exactly...

Kids from neighbours (girls 3-4-5 years old) like to come to our house to speak english to me (which they really can!)...they even ring our doorbell, open the gate to come in...but i all don't want that because you never know.

Also i don't want to be the rude farang neighbour to which they want to show their english skills or their new bicycle...

And what if they come in the garden/house and damage something expensive??

Thai parents should tell them to not open gates and go into houses.

My neighbour was looking for his 8 yo girl last month, i told him i saw her walking into our house where my wife was ironing...he found her there watching tv from the sofa while my wife went upstairs because she didn't know what to say to the girl...555

I have loads of skills and can teach the Thai a lot but i won't do it because of this work-permit law. 

Even when i was at immigration yesterday to enter thailand, i showed my passport with multiple non-o and he asked me if i was working in thailand....nope i'm not and he let me pass. Why they have to ask that? How did he think i got my non-o ??

More to worry about than a work permit is kids going into your house, as innocent as it is. There are some nasty people out there. 

18 hours ago, fruitman said:

Don't think this is funny at all. If she doesn't have a kid to play with, she shouldn't be in your house to start with.

On 1/16/2019 at 12:35 PM, neeray said:

I believe one of these is the girl that bad mouthed and attempted to expose a number of wealthy and connected Russian men (the yacht incident, alleged proof of Trump/Russian involvement).

That being the case, deportation to Russia will make her time spent in a Thai prison seem more like time spent in a 5-star hotel, what with the fate that now awaits her.

I think more than her sex life is over !

For sure that she will find it easier to ply her trade with no teeth to get in the way.

Archived