January 18, 20197 yr When renewing a five year drivers license will a yellow book suffice in lieu of a residence certificate? Sent from my iPad using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app
January 18, 20197 yr Unfortunately it seems to depend on which office you go. At my location it was OK. Others write that Pattaya would not accept and insist on residence cert. from immigration? Where do you want to apply?
January 18, 20197 yr Author I will be applying in Pathum ThaniSent from my iPad using Thaivisa Connect
January 19, 20197 yr In Muang Khon Kaen this very week, yes. But next week/month/year who knows. Go a couple of days beforehand and ask.
January 19, 20197 yr 23 hours ago, Klong Song said: I will be applying in Pathum Thani I can't remember having seen a report on that office. So yes, maybe no definitive answer in the forum.
Create an account or sign in to comment