U.S. special counsel disputes report Trump told lawyer to lie

rooster59

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

I gave up counting Presidential lies after "I am not a crook", "I did not have sex with that woman", "you can keep your Insurance plan" and my favorite "I didnt know she was using a private server under a phoney name"...

All paraphrased of course.  So if President Trump says his hair is real and his talleywhacker is bigger than anyone elses in the world, I yawn and look at my marginal tax rate as well as the promises he has kept. You can keep count if its important to you and rage rage rage rage on a Board dedicated to life in Thailand.

Me, Ill just vote in 2020. I hope the Democrats provide us with an alternative this time, its not looking good, again.

You'd like us to believe you're in Thailand ... I'm thinking St. Petersburg and not the one in Florida.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3

5 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Will you be able to live with the cancer if the Dr. says surgery wont work?

And are you concerned with the gangrene exposed in this Cancer?

Of course we are all concerned with the endemic gangrene in Washington and I do understand the Civil Libertarian concerns, but Trump is not really concerned with any of that in spite of knowing it plays well with his base. in fact, he doesn't care about anyone, but himself, so you need to get a more virtuous change agent, not a phony one.

Can we live with the cancer if the Dr. says surgery can't remove it? Yes, we will have to, obviously for another two years. But, we still need to keep blasting that cancer with chemo and radiation and everything in the world we can throw at it.

Edited by keemapoot
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, keemapoot said:

Of course we are all concerned with the endemic gangrene in Washington and I do understand the Civil Libertarian concerns, but Trump is not really concerned with any of that in spite of knowing it plays well with his base. in fact, he doesn't care about anyone, but himself, so you need to get a more virtuous change agent, not a phony one.

Can we live with the cancer if the Dr. says surgery can't remove it? Yes, we will have to, obviously for another two years. But, we still need to keep blasting that cancer with chemo and radiation and everything in the world we can throw at it.

Thats fine. But my worry is as a normal person, who are we gonna get to choose from? And what if the cancer really wasnt even cancer and the Doc says, it can go away in two years?

Just now, Nyezhov said:

Thats fine. But my worry is as a normal person, who are we gonna get to choose from? And what if the cancer really wasnt even cancer and the Doc says, it can go away in two years?

Good points, there aren't many to choose from. That is a larger existential issue for the Republic.

And, yes, the cancer might not go away for possibly 6 years, so we also have to face that possibility. I can't imagine the damage this cancer can do to our Republic in 6 years, that is daunting.

• Sad 1

10 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

Good points, there aren't many to choose from. That is a larger existential issue for the Republic.

And, yes, the cancer might not go away for possibly 6 years, so we also have to face that possibility. I can't imagine the damage this cancer can do to our Republic in 6 years, that is daunting.

Meanwhile, we have to fight the gangrene. That's the problem, the folks who are opposed to Trump qua Trump are so blinded by their fear of the cancer that they ignore the fatal gangrene.....

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

Bet you $2000 USD right now Im in Bangkok (I know a wierd amount but thats what I have in my bag today). Ready to take that bet? I can meet you near a Krungsri Yellow Deposit ATM so you can pay me.....

wow ... looks like i struck a nerve ... c/w Putin-style bully tactics ????

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, mcambl61 said:

as far as the ridiculous unfounded "conspired with Russians" blather, again provide factual verifiable references that can show this amazing feat that "stole" the election.

await you factual data with references of the evidence and verifiable sources.

sorry pal, as i told your comrade, DYODD. If u guys spent the same time googling rather than doodling we wouldn't be wasting our time trying to straighten you out. BTW, you must be real proud to wear that red hat and see how it's inspired today's youth in America:  https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/20/outcry-after-kentucky-students-in-maga-hats-mock-native-american-veteran?CMP=share_btn_fb&fbclid=IwAR1lJKqnTeQgpKgseCdG1ZDjKWjzsHJOysDIlYW6hyoLmX0rYjeunlp_w3Y

• Like 1
  • Haha 1