U.S. special counsel disputes report Trump told lawyer to lie

rooster59

1 hour ago, keemapoot said:

But how ridiculous to institute such a suit in the first place against a comedian. 

Exactly! Shows how easily he can be baited. It also demonstrates how he's not fit to hold the Office. And there's plenty of other examples to back that up ...

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, goferman said:

Oh please, don't go out of your way ... you know there's a pizza place just down the street from "the Factory". It's probably owned by Putin's Chef too ... ????

Do you mean Polonium Pizza?  You should try the largest one they make, the Novichoker.  It really gets your nerves tingling.

2 hours ago, keemapoot said:

The Bill Maher case was the most ridiculous lawsuit of all time. Of course it was not strictly true, that Trump was the son of an orangutan, and would have been proven with DNA evidence  in a courtroom. ????️‍♂️

It's the orangutans that should have sued Maher.

On 1/18/2019 at 9:10 PM, Chippy151 said:

Mueller showing some integrity. Good for him.

I am pretty sure Trump tells everyone that works for him to lie on his behalf.

Can Mueller prove it?

That's the question.

From what I hear and understand, Mueller is pretty tough, knows his law, is one cool cucumber and wouldn't say 'it' wasn't accurate unless there was an inaccuracy that he could prove. It might not be an inaccuracy that could exonerate trump, but then I don't suppose he'd let his team be that dumb, He almost had his ass kicked the last time his team goofed. Fool me once...

32 minutes ago, teaamrn said:

From what I hear and understand, Mueller is pretty tough, knows his law, is one cool cucumber and wouldn't say 'it' wasn't accurate unless there was an inaccuracy that he could prove. It might not be an inaccuracy that could exonerate trump, but then I don't suppose he'd let his team be that dumb, He almost had his ass kicked the last time his team goofed. Fool me once...

Sure, but consider there is something inaccurate in one of perhaps hundreds of impeachable offenses on "trump" that Mueller CAN prove. Now Mueller and the entire nation has "trump" on record not calling Mueller head of a witch hunt, but instead the person that everyone can trust is getting to the actual provable TRUTH about "trump" and his campaign. "trump" thinks that too. He implied as much by praising Mueller's correction just as he explicitly said he owns his shutdown. Stay tuned.

Rudi Giuliani keeps embarrassing himself and destroying his own legacy. It's sad to watch. At 74 years old, I think it's time to retire. He is almost as embarrassing as his boss. Both he and Trump are soon in for some Dirty Harry political justice.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/meet-the-press/giuliani-complicates-trump-moscow-story-president-n960911

58411118.jpg

Buzzfeed rots from the head down.

John Lott: BuzzFeed and me – The incredible thing the site's CEO did using my name without permission

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/john-lott-buzzfeed-and-me-the-incredible-thing-the-sites-publisher-did-using-my-name-without-permissiojohn-lott-buzzfeed-and-me-the-incredible-thing-the-sites-ceo-did-using-my-name-without

Sure can't trust Trump TV either ...

But by late Friday, Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s office issued a very rare rebuke saying that BuzzFeed’s account was “not accurate.” This was hardly BuzzFeed’s first embarrassment. As Trump reminded people, “it was BuzzFeed that released the totally discredited 'Dossier,' paid for by Crooked Hillary Clinton and the Democrats . . .”

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/07/politics/dossier-two-years-later/index.html?utm_source=twCNNp&utm_content=2019-01-07T21%3A03%3A30&utm_term=image&utm_medium=social

With Trump’s ever shifting story on Russia collusion, I took a trip down memory lane to try and remember what another president had done:

I do not know that woman.

Well, ok, I sorta, kinda know her but I did not have sex with that woman.

It was an innocent kiss.

Ok, a french kiss.

Alright, alright, so we had sex—perfectly normal; who hasn’t had sex, amirite?

I mean, look at her, what a knockout, I bet bet you all WISH you’d had sex with her!

Hasn’t everybody had sex with her?  We should all have sex with her. It would be a good thing, not a bad thing.

*Note that Clinton was impeached after step (2).

1 hour ago, goferman said:

I read who wrote the article by the Atlantic left leaning agency!

John Sipher, retired almost 5 years ago! His opinions are just that, opinions! Conspiracy Theory's ! 

On 1/22/2019 at 6:46 AM, keemapoot said:

Rudi Giuliani keeps embarrassing himself and destroying his own legacy. It's sad to watch. At 74 years old, I think it's time to retire. He is almost as embarrassing as his boss. Both he and Trump are soon in for some Dirty Harry political justice.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/meet-the-press/giuliani-complicates-trump-moscow-story-president-n960911

58411118.jpg

Speaking of Rudy, he's FINALLY made an honest comment in his most recent interview.....

[“I am afraid it will be on my gravestone," Giuliani told Chotiner. "‘Rudy Giuliani: He lied for Trump."]

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/‘i’m-a-criminal-lawyer-i-am-not-an-ethicist’-rudy-giuliani-talks-russia-investigation-and-his-personal-legacy/ar-BBSAaOU?ocid=wispr

Don't worry Rudy, you're not alone.

13 hours ago, riclag said:

I read who wrote the article by the Atlantic left leaning agency!

John Sipher, retired almost 5 years ago! His opinions are just that, opinions! Conspiracy Theory's ! 

And where, Riclag, do you get your news? Faux News (Trump TV, Brietbart, Info Wars, Rush Limbaugh or RT (Putin TV) as does Trump? The Atlantic is a reputable news outlet and employs Republican David Frum, a former aide to president George W. Bush, who is one of my favorite political analysts. Aside from the source, look at the content and use your own brain to mull over the information instead of dissing the source because somebody on the right spat on it.

Archived