U.S. special counsel disputes report Trump told lawyer to lie

rooster59

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

I gave up counting Presidential lies after "I am not a crook", "I did not have sex with that woman", "you can keep your Insurance plan" and my favorite "I didnt know she was using a private server under a phoney name"...

All paraphrased of course.  So if President Trump says his hair is real and his talleywhacker is bigger than anyone elses in the world, I yawn and look at my marginal tax rate as well as the promises he has kept. You can keep count if its important to you and rage rage rage rage on a Board dedicated to life in Thailand.

Me, Ill just vote in 2020. I hope the Democrats provide us with an alternative this time, its not looking good, again.

You'd like us to believe you're in Thailand ... I'm thinking St. Petersburg and not the one in Florida.

45 minutes ago, mcambl61 said:

ans some of you are blinded by irrational emotional bias regardless of you knowing better

The only emotion I feel toward Trump is that I find him revolting and repugnant, much like a cancerous tumor. I don't hate cancerous tumors, they simply need to be cut out and destroyed, skillfully and methodically, by a skilled Doctor.

A skilled doctor like Robert Swan Mueller, Esq. Juris Doctor.

1 minute ago, keemapoot said:

The only emotion I feel toward Trump is that I find him revolting and repugnant, much like a cancerous tumor. I don't hate cancerous tumors, they simply need to be cut out and destroyed, skillfully and methodically, by a skilled Doctor.

what you find revolting and repugnant is completely meaningless to all but you, but if it fuels the emotional

outrage you are consumed with, then so be it

7 minutes ago, goferman said:

You'd like us to believe you're in Thailand ... I'm thinking St. Petersburg and not the one in Florida.

Bet you $2000 USD right now Im in Bangkok (I know a wierd amount but thats what I have in my bag today). Ready to take that bet? I can meet you near a Krungsri Yellow Deposit ATM so you can pay me.....

If not, care to withdraw your childish post?

9 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

Will you be able to live with the cancer if the Dr. says surgery wont work?

And are you concerned with the gangrene exposed in this Cancer?

5 minutes ago, Nyezhov said:

Will you be able to live with the cancer if the Dr. says surgery wont work?

And are you concerned with the gangrene exposed in this Cancer?

Of course we are all concerned with the endemic gangrene in Washington and I do understand the Civil Libertarian concerns, but Trump is not really concerned with any of that in spite of knowing it plays well with his base. in fact, he doesn't care about anyone, but himself, so you need to get a more virtuous change agent, not a phony one.

Can we live with the cancer if the Dr. says surgery can't remove it? Yes, we will have to, obviously for another two years. But, we still need to keep blasting that cancer with chemo and radiation and everything in the world we can throw at it.

15 minutes ago, goferman said:

i could be a russian spy/sleeper also. my grandparents were from russia.  i am waiting for the kremlin activation signal.

До свида́ния (Do svidanya)

1 minute ago, keemapoot said:

Of course we are all concerned with the endemic gangrene in Washington and I do understand the Civil Libertarian concerns, but Trump is not really concerned with any of that in spite of knowing it plays well with his base. in fact, he doesn't care about anyone, but himself, so you need to get a more virtuous change agent, not a phony one.

Can we live with the cancer if the Dr. says surgery can't remove it? Yes, we will have to, obviously for another two years. But, we still need to keep blasting that cancer with chemo and radiation and everything in the world we can throw at it.

Thats fine. But my worry is as a normal person, who are we gonna get to choose from? And what if the cancer really wasnt even cancer and the Doc says, it can go away in two years?

3 minutes ago, atyclb said:

i could be a russian spy/sleeper also. my grandparents were from russia.  i am waiting for the kremlin activation signal.

До свида́ния (Do svidanya)

Didnt you see Nastya blowing you a kiss before she got on the plane back to the Motherland? She sat in jail for a year waiting for you to strike!

You are active. Start hacking!

Just now, Nyezhov said:

Thats fine. But my worry is as a normal person, who are we gonna get to choose from? And what if the cancer really wasnt even cancer and the Doc says, it can go away in two years?

Good points, there aren't many to choose from. That is a larger existential issue for the Republic.

And, yes, the cancer might not go away for possibly 6 years, so we also have to face that possibility. I can't imagine the damage this cancer can do to our Republic in 6 years, that is daunting.

10 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

Good points, there aren't many to choose from. That is a larger existential issue for the Republic.

And, yes, the cancer might not go away for possibly 6 years, so we also have to face that possibility. I can't imagine the damage this cancer can do to our Republic in 6 years, that is daunting.

Meanwhile, we have to fight the gangrene. That's the problem, the folks who are opposed to Trump qua Trump are so blinded by their fear of the cancer that they ignore the fatal gangrene.....

2 hours ago, mcambl61 said:

are you smart enough to understand that the presidential election is decided by the electoral college as written in the constitution, so that large cities would never have undue influence, do you understand that at all or re you just being purposely dim?

ok, as far as the "deployed voter suppression" nonsensical statement, please provide factual details that this was "deployed" where and how precisely with factual verifiable references. I'll be eagerly awaiting this revelation.....

as far as the ridiculous unfounded "conspired with Russians" blather, again provide factual verifiable references that can show this amazing feat that "stole" the election.

await you factual data with references of the evidence and verifiable sources.

not opinions fueled by irrational emotional reactions, but actual real proof to back up your post.

good luck

One of the many historical lies that the right wing has generated is that the electoral college was all about helping small states or rural people. There is nothing in the historical record to support this. The electoral college was devised in order to give slave states an undue amount of representation. Which is why for electoral purposes each slave was counted as 3/5 of a voter. And there is plenty of historical evidence to support this.

1 hour ago, Nyezhov said:

Bet you $2000 USD right now Im in Bangkok (I know a wierd amount but thats what I have in my bag today). Ready to take that bet? I can meet you near a Krungsri Yellow Deposit ATM so you can pay me.....

wow ... looks like i struck a nerve ... c/w Putin-style bully tactics ????

3 hours ago, mcambl61 said:

as far as the ridiculous unfounded "conspired with Russians" blather, again provide factual verifiable references that can show this amazing feat that "stole" the election.

await you factual data with references of the evidence and verifiable sources.

sorry pal, as i told your comrade, DYODD. If u guys spent the same time googling rather than doodling we wouldn't be wasting our time trying to straighten you out. BTW, you must be real proud to wear that red hat and see how it's inspired today's youth in America:  https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/20/outcry-after-kentucky-students-in-maga-hats-mock-native-american-veteran?CMP=share_btn_fb&fbclid=IwAR1lJKqnTeQgpKgseCdG1ZDjKWjzsHJOysDIlYW6hyoLmX0rYjeunlp_w3Y

9 minutes ago, goferman said:

wow ... looks like i struck a nerve ... c/w Putin-style bully tactics ????

Guess that means you were wrong then Cowboy. You can send me a pizza tomorrow, you are in Bangkok, right? You know Gallery Pizza in Sathorn. Just a Margherita, delivered.

And if you dont want to do that, at least I have the small satisfaction of knowing you were just publically owned. ????

7 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I agree. He is legally the president but he will always have a dark cloud of plausible illegitimacy over his orange head. A normal president in such a precarious position would have bent over backwards to be the president of all Americans. He did the opposite. He's made it crystal clear he only considers his xenophobic base.

Sent from my Lenovo A7020a48 using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Job growth, economy doing well is for everyone as is border security.

44 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

Someone should tell that to the bozo

How many times has he threatened to sue various media?

He has sometimes. Like when he sued Bill Maher for comically suggesting his parents were orangutans. Of course he lost. 

28 minutes ago, bristolboy said:

As Jingthing pointed out, he's tried that at least once (twice?) and had the case thrown out of court.

Trump is the most abusive kind of litigant. He has contributed greatly to the negative perception lawyers and the legal system has today. To him, having loads of cash, lawsuits, and threats of lawsuits are submission tools against almost everyone. Most people, not flush with cash will fold against the legal assault thrown at them. Those with deep pockets will not.

The Bill Maher case was the most ridiculous lawsuit of all time. Of course it was not strictly true, that Trump was the son of an orangutan, and would have been proven with DNA evidence  in a courtroom. ????️‍♂️

But how ridiculous to institute such a suit in the first place against a comedian. 

5 minutes ago, keemapoot said:

The Bill Maher case was the most ridiculous lawsuit of all time. Of course it was not strictly true, that Trump was the son of an orangutan, and would have been proven with DNA evidence  in a courtroom.

I demand to see this DNA evidence.

Archived