The Amazing Jet Gorgon

LaoPo

The Amazing Jet Gorgon

Has anyone noticed the new Rising Star of ThaiVisa ?

She's only a member since exactly 3 months -today-...

Posted 1.452 posts in 3 months and that's an average of an amazing 16 posts/day.

There are only 1 or 2 member since the start of ThaiVisa who have more posts per day. The rest is far behind her (or is it him?)

Truly amazing.

Jet Gorgon

1,452 posts (16 per day)

Good luck to you Jet !

One question though....since I'm very curious:

Do you have a private life, besides TV ? :o

LaoPo :D

the amazing miss jet is a professional writer, so for a person of her intelligence to pen 16 posts per day is nothing.

she can do this in 2.5 seconds whilst she's attending to her tresses. :D

miss jet also gets payed for her scribbling ( not here ) where most thai visa posters need to be paid to not post. :D

hail the mighty miss jet and all thai visa posters postrate before the mighty miss jet. :D

( hows that miss jet ? and you can send me the money latter.) :o

to go in my poor box of course. :D

terence.

:D:o

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts and tracking, Lao Po.

A life? Me? Is that like washing dishes, hoovering, pole dancing, cooking TV recipes, plucking my eyebrows, walking the dogs, playing chess (badly) with Croatian friends at a cafe, looking in on incapacitated seniors, working via computer most of the day, which means I must stay close to said computer so when the boss says yea or nay I can rewrite or post my work, etc. I fill the inbetween slots by reading and writing on TV (also good for creative juice generation, which helps the working via computer slot).

Ask the TV populace, do you want to ban Jet? Miscreant, conservative, opinionated, jabberwockied gargoyle, or supportive, loving, show-stopping, erudite basher of boiled potatoes?

xxx to those who love me and J P*** O to those that don't

Your faithful servant in TV tort law,

Jet

Amazing facts about JetGorgon;

Her favourite colour is beige.

She is scared of woodlice.

Her nails are so sharp that NATO sends inspectors to erm,.. inspect them.

She drives an eco-car that runs on bat droppings and marsh gas.

Unlike her other Gorgon friends; her gaze cannot turn people into stone. Only quivering wrecks.

She wears nice frocks in rainy season.

:o

Amazing facts about JetGorgon;

Her favourite colour is beige.

She is scared of woodlice.

Her nails are so sharp that NATO sends inspectors to erm,.. inspect them.

She drives an eco-car that runs on bat droppings and marsh gas.

Unlike her other Gorgon friends; her gaze cannot turn people into stone. Only quivering wrecks.

She wears nice frocks in rainy season.

:D

Her gaze may not turn you to stone but her breath will drop a full grown horse.

Her hair goes through 20 kilos of mice a day.

She smokes like a crematorium.

Red wine is her favourite tipple but her snakes become unpredictable if she eats pizza.

Shes knows more 'long words' than the Oxfod dictionary but it hasn't been verified if she knows what some of the words actually mean.

She does wear nice frocks in rainy season.

Give it up to MISS JET GROGOON :o

Thank you for your kind words and thoughts and tracking, Lao Po.

A life? Me? Is that like washing dishes, hoovering, pole dancing, cooking TV recipes, plucking my eyebrows, walking the dogs, playing chess (badly) with Croatian friends at a cafe, looking in on incapacitated seniors, working via computer most of the day, which means I must stay close to said computer so when the boss says yea or nay I can rewrite or post my work, etc. I fill the inbetween slots by reading and writing on TV (also good for creative juice generation, which helps the working via computer slot).

Ask the TV populace, do you want to ban Jet? Miscreant, conservative, opinionated, jabberwockied gargoyle, or supportive, loving, show-stopping, erudite basher of boiled potatoes?

xxx to those who love me and J P*** O to those that don't

Your faithful servant in TV tort law,

Jet

:D

More Amazing facts about Jet Gorgon

Jet Gorgon's tears cure cancer. Too bad she has never cried.

Jet Gorgon does not sleep. She waits.

There are no disabled people. Only people who have met Jet Gorgon.

After much debate, President Truman decided to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima rather than the alternative of sending Jet Gorgon. His reasoning? It was more "humane".

When Jet Gorgon sends in her taxes, she sends blank forms and includes only a picture of herself, crouched and ready to attack. Jet Gorgon has not had to pay taxes ever.

Crop circles are Jet Gorgon's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down.

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Jet Gorgon allows to live.

When Jet Gorgon goes to donate blood, she declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Jet Gorgon could use to kill you, including the room itself.

Jet Gorgon has two speeds: walk and kill.

Jet Gorgon is the only woman to ever defeat a brick wall in a game of tennis.

Jet Gorgon can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass. At night.

Jet Gorgon can divide by zero.

Peter

Edited by peter991

After much debate, President Truman decided to drop the atomic bomb on Hiroshima rather than the alternative of sending Jet Gorgon. His reasoning? It was more "humane".

When Jet Gorgon sends in her taxes, she sends blank forms and includes only a picture of herself, crouched and ready to attack. Jet Gorgon has not had to pay taxes ever.

Crop circles are Jet Gorgon's way of telling the world that sometimes corn needs to lie down.

There is no theory of evolution, just a list of creatures Jet Gorgon allows to live.

When Jet Gorgon goes to donate blood, she declines the syringe, and instead requests a hand gun and a bucket.

In an average living room there are 1,242 objects Jet Gorgon could use to kill you, including the room itself.

Peter

Amazing fact about Peter991

Peter991 can copy and paste from www.chucknorrisfacts.com replacing the name 'chuck norris' with 'jet gorgan'. :o

Peter

Amazing fact about Peter991

Peter991 can copy and paste from www.chucknorrisfacts.com replacing the name 'chuck norris' with 'jet gorgan'. :D