Cheating On Thai Girlfriend/Wife

GuestHouse

Having met or married the Thai girl of your dreams, perhaps rescued her from the bar and provided her with life's luxuaries and covinced her to give up the flesh trade. How many of you are cheating on her?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

At least I can't get binned for one liners!

Whew!! that was close. :o

Thanks for the entertainment. Chubby has been a minor nuisance the last couple of days. It's probably time for him to take a long holiday.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Georgie-<deleted>

Just when I think I've read the stupidest post ever, you go and post another. Your ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.

You get even more ridiculous with every word that comes tumbling out your over-used mouth. Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking? Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration?

You have that certain nothing. Truly, you are about as interesting as watching a slug move slowly across a large rock. You are the kind of person who, when one first meets you, one doesn't like you. But when one gets to know you better, one hates you.

Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if your father didn't screw a plant and raised a blooming idiot; if your weren't so fat that when God said "Let there be Light", he told you to move your fat ass out of the way.

No, come to think of it, you would.

You're a message board freak. I know it's hard to accept the truth, but the truth it is, and accept it, you must.

:D

Touche~ Shitface :o

Georgie...if you think that changing nicks will help then....

Your post is the world's greatest proof of reincarnation; no one could get that dumb in just one lifetime. You should offer your posting style to hospital operating theatres as a highly-effective alternative to unconsciousness-inducing medications.

Reading your post is less interesting than watching paint dry. If wit was spit, your mouth would be drier than a shallow well in an African heat wave. I'd get more pleasure from running my nostrils down a cactus, than reading another contribution from you.

Any friend of yours is a lousy judge of character. Seriously, I've come across decomposing dog carcases that are less offensive to the senses than you are.

Georgie, why don't you go and get lost somewhere where they don't have a "found" department?

:o

Georgie-<deleted>

Just when I think I've read the stupidest post ever, you go and post another. Your ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.

You get even more ridiculous with every word that comes tumbling out your over-used mouth. Is that a conclusion or simply the place where you got tired of thinking? Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration?

You have that certain nothing. Truly, you are about as interesting as watching a slug move slowly across a large rock. You are the kind of person who, when one first meets you, one doesn't like you. But when one gets to know you better, one hates you.

Maybe you wouldn't come across as such a jellyfish-sucking mental midget if your father didn't screw a plant and raised a blooming idiot; if your weren't so fat that when God said "Let there be Light", he told you to move your fat ass out of the way.

No, come to think of it, you would.

You're a message board freak. I know it's hard to accept the truth, but the truth it is, and accept it, you must.

:D

Touche~  Shitface :o

A whole bunch of stale old canned jokes, and not even funny.

Go to bed Georgie. Stop wasting your time.

Why lamphun. Chubby has been making you look like an utter fool the last couple of days. Just like your chums here, chump.

Hello!

Georgie Porgie, please grow up and stop these antics.

We are all aware that this is your bad self ie. the nicer side of your badly distorted ego. :o

What happened?

Guys and gals, this member has got 1,136 odd posts under his belt.

PLEASE (I know I shout) no flaming.

GP is, whatever other people think, basically a good guy, a couple of weird ideas, but a visit to Pee Wee Hermann will set him straight (try the right hand :o )

So nor more flaming and stick to

Cheating On Thai Girlfriend/Wife
, a subject that must be solved NOW.