Cheating On Thai Girlfriend/Wife

GuestHouse

Having met or married the Thai girl of your dreams, perhaps rescued her from the bar and provided her with life's luxuaries and covinced her to give up the flesh trade. How many of you are cheating on her?  

64 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:o  The Viking and Davethailand seem to be walking around with their heads in the sand like ostriches. Do they think the British embassy workers are stupid? They have been dealing with these people for a long long time and know all the scams. I know many men who fall for these girls and are totally blinded by love. one can see the end result before it takes off, a broken heart and an empty pocket. OK some do work, but would you put your money on a horse 80-1 against

This is another case of denial. None so blind as those who won't see.

May I ask, in the UK, when people want to get married, does the government go into checking if the man is too old for the girl to truly love him, or is some one marrying just for money, is this marriage going to last.......etc. and stop them from getting married if they didn't like it.

Does this happen?

ps Can a man marry a hooker in the UK?

:D

I'm not sure what you're all getting on about. Are we talking wives or girlfriends

here? At the American Embassy if a guy brought in his girlfriend and said, "I'd

like a visa for my girlfriend and I to go to the States for a short holiday" they would

send you walking. Being married already or applying for a fiancee visa are totally

different. I've met guys who take their 'girlfriends' for short 'holidays' in Singapore and the 'girlfriend' doesn't come back on the return flight. Hmmm? And you wonder why the embassy people are suspicious? Let's be realistic.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:o Tramp, being the correct word cos that's what most of them are

I have a mate who went through all the girls in a salon and I'm assured most girls in service jobs i.e Hotel cleaning, restaurant, almost anywhere, will go short time with farangs given the chance. Many are in jobs where they don't have the opportunity to meet us.

As for STROLL, I was largely faithful, but not on the W-hole

Little ofF topic but some good replies, being from the UK I would like the procedure strengthened with as many obstacles as possible.

Keep them out as what are they bringING to the party???????????????????

If we had zero employment and the ratio of Men to Women was 1:1 but deteriorating I would still keep the precedures tight for Thai's and many more Asian countries. They have had the chance and blown it, Prostitutes the lot of them, when they get money they send it home to all the reletives or buy houses or motorbikes, what benefit is this to the UK?

:o:D:D

being a US national, I wanted to bring my thai wife to the USA, but then I noticed on the hand out that we got from the Embassy that no one that was ever involved in the sex trade could ever get a visa.

Well, that's it for us as my wife use to be a whore and never mind

that we have a successful 4 year marriage...

that we (my wife) owns property in Thailand...

that we look after her family in a commendable manner...

The consular agents are always named Bruce, Craig, Greg, Sally, Debbie and etc. and I always wanted to ask what would they do if they found out that their mom useta put out for money?

They'd probably want to send her to Cuba....

My girl is an ex hooker.

I never wanted a prostitute as my girlfriend/wife, what a preposterous idea (is it... really?!). From the moment I met her I was amazed at her candid and honest nature. She immediately told me she'd been in the scene for years and made no secret of that fact or what she'd got up to during that period. Maybe she could see that I was no fool, or maybe she's just honest... who knows.

I have no intention of taking her to live in the UK but when I take her to see my home for a holiday, I will approach the immigration counter, fill in the forms and write 'This is <name omitted>, she has many tatoos. She used to be a bar girl. Now she's my wife and I love her. I'd like a visa for her to see my home. I have been completely honest with you and we're not ashamed of her past. Do you have a problem with that?'

Frankly, I couldn't give a rats ass if they refuse her the visa. She's quite happy to stay with me in the village and take care of the family. I will be honest with them and if they don't respect that, I'll turn in my British passport but not until I've taken the pencil necks to the European court of human rights to force them to give her a visa. It's my basic right as a human being to marry who I like and take her to my home. We don't feel we have to lie about anything for a visa.

Please don't bother telling me I'm too idealistic. The world needs idealists.

As for all you biggots who mock the man with a bar girl wife......do you think we give a shit? We are very much in love, have great fun with the kids and understand eachother perfectly. I'm 33 and handsome (Jing Jing), she's 27 and most pleasing to the eye. Our sex life is great. She's a better woman to me than anything I could find back home.

I don't have a problem with men in the UK who can't admit to their girls past, there's just too much misunderstanding in the West. It's their decision who to tell or not to tell. In my girls home village, everybody knows what she did before, even though they've never been told, yet we are treated with respect and dignity.

Just to remain on topic, have I ever cheated on her? Yes I did. It was folly to do so and at a time when neither of us could find trust. Did she ever cheat on me? Maybe... but we understand eachother now.

If you want to take the piss out of my ex bar girl wife... come kiss my a.s.s.

flummoxed...right on, we need more honest folks on this forum. However you must be aware that there ain't nothing we can do about immigration/visa policy. At the US embassy if you give them shit then they simply stamp your girl's passport to indicate that she will never be considered for a visa again. Don't know what happens at the UK embassy in this regard.

If you want to take your girl to the UK look at the visa application documents and check out the interview arrangement at the Embassy and devise a strategy. Getting bolshie and pissed off won't get you anywhere. It gets a bit trying when the person you're dealing with is a newly naturalised pakistani or other south asian with the zeal of the converted. Rehearse your lines with the girlfiend and have her cover up the tatoos. If you can fool the muthufukkers and get the visa that you want then you have won by stealth and not by shouting which will get you nowhere.

I got my ex-whore wife a 6 month multientry visa to the UK but we were then married and had all the docs to prove it. The embassy folks were very polite and she was able to do it all herself. If your GF has any sort of claim to property in Thailand with the docs to support then bring it along. What the embassy people do not want to see is a young woman without any obvious means of support, as in no attachments to Thailand with property and etc.

good luck, man...I hear what you're talking about...

I don't have a problem with men in the UK who can't admit to their girls past, there's just too much misunderstanding in the West

There should be no problem with the men in Europe....not at all....

Expect more objections by women, who might consider you as pervert, and your girl as sold by her drunken parents and bought up by you as a cheap sex slave.......

Best is not even to think about it....and it is nobody's else business, except yours.

You as a man still have the right to choose your female partner, regardless who she is....

I say it again....it is nobody's business....

Good luck for you both!

Johann

My girl is an ex hooker.

I never wanted a prostitute as my girlfriend/wife, what a preposterous idea (is it... really?!). From the moment I met her I was amazed at her candid and honest nature. She immediately told me she'd been in the scene for years and made no secret of that fact or what she'd got up to during that period. Maybe she could see that I was no fool, or maybe she's just honest... who knows.

I have no intention of taking her to live in the UK but when I take her to see my home for a holiday, I will approach the immigration counter, fill in the forms and write 'This is <name omitted>, she has many tatoos. She used to be a bar girl. Now she's my wife and I love her. I'd like a visa for her to see my home. I have been completely honest with you and we're not ashamed of her past. Do you have a problem with that?'

Frankly, I couldn't give a rats ass if they refuse her the visa. She's quite happy to stay with me in the village and take care of the family. I will be honest with them and if they don't respect that, I'll turn in my British passport but not until I've taken the pencil necks to the European court of human rights to force them to give her a visa. It's my basic right as a human being to marry who I like and take her to my home. We don't feel we have to lie about anything for a visa.

Please don't bother telling me I'm too idealistic. The world needs idealists.

As for all you biggots who mock the man with a bar girl wife......do you think we give a shit? We are very much in love, have great fun with the kids and understand eachother perfectly. I'm 33 and handsome (Jing Jing), she's 27 and most pleasing to the eye. Our sex life is great. She's a better woman to me than anything I could find back home.

I don't have a problem with men in the UK who can't admit to their girls past, there's just too much misunderstanding in the West. It's their decision who to tell or not to tell. In my girls home village, everybody knows what she did before, even though they've never been told, yet we are treated with respect and dignity.

Just to remain on topic, have I ever cheated on her? Yes I did. It was folly to do so and at a time when neither of us could find trust. Did she ever cheat on me? Maybe... but we understand eachother now.

If you want to take the piss out of my ex bar girl wife... come kiss my a.s.s.

great post flummoxed.

i offered these idiots my arse to kiss a while back.

I'm proud of my wife with no doubts whatsoever. :o

daviethailand

you need to change your name, i can't have people thinking i'm a narrow minded bigot.

Excellent post Flummoxed. :D

Please disregard the losers and pretentious phonies amongst us who will shortly be hounding you. :o

It seems that you need to marry a prostitute to be called a 'winner' on this thread... :D

Then I guess I'd rather not be a winner.. :D

Little ofF topic but some good replies, being from the UK I would like the procedure strengthened with as many obstacles as possible.

Keep them out as what are they bringING to the party???????????????????

If we had zero employment and the ratio of Men to Women was 1:1 but deteriorating I would still keep the precedures tight for Thai's and many more Asian countries. They have had the chance and blown it, Prostitutes the lot of them, when they get money they send it home to all the reletives or buy houses or motorbikes, what benefit is this to the UK?

:o:D:D

I am not so sure what you are bringing to Thailand???????

It's ironic that here you are in Thailand spilling S**T out of your mouth popping off on why Thais and Asians should not be allowed to England yet accepting the hospitality of Thailand.

I would say that's a bit hypocritical...

Excellent post Flummoxed.  :D

Please disregard the losers and pretentious phonies amongst us who will shortly be hounding you.    :o

It seems that you need to marry a prostitute to be called a 'winner' on this thread... :D

guess that means your a loser then does'nt it dutchy. :D

Excellent post Flummoxed.  :D

Please disregard the losers and pretentious phonies amongst us who will shortly be hounding you.    :o

Dutchy

You can now officially consider yourself to be a disregarded loser. :D

Georgie Porgie.

Thank you! We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view, you ridiculous little carnival freak. Your ineffective imitation of good posting style only serves to illuminate your lack of substance, good taste, and decency.

If brains were gasoline, you wouldn't have enough to run an ant's go-kart around the inside of a donut. You must have a very large brain to hold such a vast amount of sheer ignorance. If you knew what you're talking about, you'd be dangerous. As Robert Wilensky said: "We've all heard that a million monkeys banging on a million typewriters will eventually reproduce the entire works of Shakespeare. Now, thanks to the Internet, we know this is not true."

What possessed you to think that you were capable of being entertaining or interesting to read? You are nastier than a five-dollar whore getting a shit enema. You're a waste of time, space, air, flesh, and the rectum you were born from, retard. Maybe you wouldn't be such a Jerk-In-The-Box if you weren't so dumb that even blondes tell jokes about you; if your weren't so fat that when you run, you make the CD player skip at the radio station, or if you didn't have a face that is registered as a biological weapon. Who am I kidding? You would.

In closing, I helpfully suggest that you support your local Search & Rescue Unit, and get lost.

:o

It seems that you need to marry a prostitute to be called a 'winner' on this thread... :o

Then I guess I'd rather not be a winner.. ;

dunno... I regard a winner as someone who thinks for themselves and earns their knowledge.

moral standpoints garnered from "popular opinions" should stay with the sheep where they belong, but I accept its your right as a person to stick your head in the sand.

Georgie, I just entered your profile into Stanford University's profile generator and this is what I got:

Technically, you're a man. Technically, so is a she-male Ladyboy from Thailand. In reality, you're nothing more than a pitiful gin-sodden excuse for anything other than a rancid fcukweasle! You couldn't get a date if you bought them dried in a tin, you under-medicated, rump-ruptured chronic self-abuser. You're the kind of greasy, giggling, girly gombeen who buys STDs from a viral lab just to make it look like you get laid. You're ###### right about being vomit-inducing fugly. You have a face that would give Freddie Kruger nightmares. How much would you change to haunt a house? You're a neo-Nazi, fundamentalist militant Republican-voting mega-###### scumbag. Calling you a pea brain would be an insult to peas, you jellyfish-sucking mental midget. Did your mother leave you in the dryer too long when you were a kid, you little tap-dancing Leprechaun in a pink wig? Be careful you don't bump your head on the door handle on the way out. If you were ever kidnapped and eaten by a cannibal tribe, they'd all die of high cholesterol, you fat, flabby, fumbling &lt;deleted&gt;. You couldn't get a job cleaning shit off a toilet, you utterly useless wrinkled balloon in a muddy puddle of goat's piss. I love that suit you're wearing. You never throw anything away, do you? What you are - besides a pitiable little carnival freak - is a watery bowel movement bubbling back up to the surface after a pregnant water buffalo farts in a muddy river.

Wow! Georgie I feel much closer to you now that I really know you!

Bye Georgie, you off somewhere?

In that case I suggest you get a glass belly button; that way, if your head goes any further up your ass, you can still look out and see what the rest of the world is up to.

Have a nice trip. :o

I must admit, I almost laughed myself into convulsions after reading fitby40's

quaint little assessment of Porridge. Good stuff. I never thought Porridge to be the

type to ever have a girlfriend; kind of a lone ###### wandering the dusty plains

in search of someone who'll listen to him.

Don't morons like you realize that I enjoy all this?

Positive, negative, it doesn't really matter, from such absolutely worthless bully-boys as yourselves. The more you buffaloes chase me around "bothering" me, the more I enjoy myself.

Why do you think that I do this every day?

I love having a bunch of losers like you boys trying to prove, over and over again, that you are as intelligent as me. I mean compared to you I look like a raving genius in every encounter.

Sure, the normal, intelligent people that are reading this, think I'm nutty, but fairly clever too, at least when they compare me to you seven utter white-trash stupidos who have nothing better to do than follow me around every day trying to harass me.

As far as you being "funny", maybe you can make mbkudu the eighth sardine, he ain't real bright, has a thug's sense of humor, and he fits right in with you other 7 losers. :o

Georgie-Fukwit

You post in a way that makes slugs and other invertebrates look like Nobel Prize winners. Your post is an orgy of stultifying cacophonous verbal depravity; an exercise in literary impotence, and an offense to all of good taste and decency.

When I want your monkey-brained opinion I'll rattle your cage, okay? If ignorance were a disability, you'd get the full pension. Anyway, who was talking to you or even taking you under consideration? How true is Stanislaw J. Lec's famous remark: "Every now and then you meet someone whose ignorance is encyclopedic."

Most repair manuals are far more interesting than you, and far less turgid to read. Looking at you, Darwin would NOT be pleased to see how inefficiently evolution sometimes works. Maybe you wouldn't be such an ###### if you weren't intellectually slower than a herd of turtles stampeding through a vat of chunky peanut butter, or if you weren't so ugly that even the tide wouldn't take you out. No, come to think of it, you would.

In future, wake up the dozy peglegged hamster operating that wheel-powered brain of yours before you start typing.