When Did You Find Out

Simbo

First time I set foot in Thailand I heard handum/sexy man and rather frequently.... :D

But it was probably the sound of your own voice, as you called out to passerbys from your perch at Jenny's !! :D

kerryd - Jenny's seems to know heaps about you mate. :o I stopped in and asked if you were about, they say no he busy upstairs with Kai. :bah:

Actually, if I was busy upstairs, it would be with Onn (she's one of the ones in the cage at the back of Peppermints) :D

As for who knows what about Jenny's :

post-16137-1172539537_thumb.jpg

Cheeky bastard!!! :D

First time I set foot in Thailand I heard handum/sexy man and rather frequently.... :D

But it was probably the sound of your own voice, as you called out to passerbys from your perch at Jenny's !! :D

kerryd - Jenny's seems to know heaps about you mate. :o I stopped in and asked if you were about, they say no he busy upstairs with Kai. :bah:

Actually, if I was busy upstairs, it would be with Onn (she's one of the ones in the cage at the back of Peppermints) :D

Speaking of cheeks, when ae you going to be flashing yours again at Jenny's bar ? I'll be back just before Songkran (back to LOS, not Jenny's !!)

Speaking of cheeks, when ae you going to be flashing yours again at Jenny's bar ? I'll be back just before Songkran (back to LOS, not Jenny's !!)

Next month mate - looks like you'll have your usual chair waiting without me. :bah:

I need to hang out in different circles, the best I have been called in the last few years is Daddy...usually followed by the Barney song...

I love you, you love me, we're a happy family with a great big hug and a kiss from me to you........won't you say you love me too...

and then I get a great big hug and a great big kiss...

Actually, I think I like the circle I travel in already...handsum or not!!!

Next month mate - looks like you'll have your usual chair waiting without me. :D

Well. It appears you are more popular than I would have thought ! Looks like you may have to take up your former (current ?) occupation as a freelancer at Jenny's.

Your Jenny's Freelancer card has been downloaded 30 times so far ! :o

Imagine if that had a sexier picture of you on it ! :D

Next month mate - looks like you'll have your usual chair waiting without me. :D

Well. It appears you are more popular than I would have thought ! Looks like you may have to take up your former (current ?) occupation as a freelancer at Jenny's.

Your Jenny's Freelancer card has been downloaded 30 times so far ! :o

Imagine if that had a sexier picture of you on it ! :D

downloaded 30x ???? :D We have some rather odd people on TV. :D