When Did You Find Out

Simbo

I read a story in one of the papers here, maybe the pattaya mail. it went something like this.

a 75 year old guy keep hearing how young he looked while in the bars. when he asked the girls how old he looked they all guessed somewhere in his 40's. he then said I will give any girl that guesses my real age 1,000 baht. now, the same girls, all guessed somewhere in his 60's. He said why the change and they said, now you bet money. He said he has done that several times now, with the same results, and no one has guessed his real age.

so if you really want to know, just bet some money.........

me, I will still live in the fantasy of being a young, handsome man. I just avoid mirrors and it works

I remember seeing a very elderly man being helped out of a taxi into a wheel chair outside TOPS supermarket. He was hunched over, wheezing terribly, as pale as flour, wired up to a drip and he looked like he could die any second. He was with a stunning girl - probably about eighteen and she was fussing over him. Everyone sat open mouthed as he was wheeled into the coffee area. A few of us acknowledged him and as the beautiful and sexy girl fixed a bib round his neck, he looked at us, gasped for breath and joked, "thank goodness I took those handsome pills for all those years before I came here." Somebody replied, "Where can I get them from."

When did you find out you were a handsome man ?

Personally, I have known for years. Who am I to argue with what the mirror told me. Coming to thailand just confirmed it, Hows about you lot ?? :o

Just curious....are you the younger or older brother of the great Donz ? :D

LaoPo

First time I set foot in Thailand I heard handum/sexy man and rather frequently.... :D

Yeah sure !

But it was probably the sound of your own voice, as you called out to passerbys from your perch at Jenny's !! :D

I went out once awhile ago dressed in my best suit. As I strolled through various areas I swear almost every girl in every bar was calling out "Sexy Man" or "Hansum Man" and literally trying to drag me into their bars/clubs. :D

A couple of nights later I went down the same sois/streets, dressed normally (casual shorts/golf shirt) and was virtually ignored by most of the same girls. :o

Now when (if) they call out to me, I just smile at them and say "Falang jon" and they quickly turn their attention towards (potentially) richer prospects !

First time I set foot in Thailand I heard handum/sexy man and rather frequently.... :D

But it was probably the sound of your own voice, as you called out to passerbys from your perch at Jenny's !! :D

kerryd - Jenny's seems to know heaps about you mate. :o I stopped in and asked if you were about, they say no he busy upstairs with Kai. :D

kerryd - Jenny's seems to know heaps about you mate. :o I stopped in and asked if you were about, they say no he busy upstairs with Kai. :D

Actually, if I was busy upstairs, it would be with Onn (she's one of the ones in the cage at the back of Peppermints) :D

As for who knows what about Jenny's :

post-16137-1172539537_thumb.jpg