Jump to content

Non Imm B with work Permit

Recommended Posts

I am seeking some information as I will be hopefully retiring in 2 years time from my job here.

At the moment my extension to stay is based on the fact that I am employed here in Thailand

Will I be able to stay on the Non B but just change the extension to stay to Retirement?

I have more than adequate funds to cover the financial requirement.

Any advice/information would be greatly appreciated





Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Link to post
Share on other sites

Most immigration offices will allow you to change the reason for an extension of stay based upon working to one based upon retirement.

Others may insist you go out for a single entry non-o visa at a nearby embassy or consulate.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Create New...