non o extension

HI, i am on a multi non o, the visa ran out on 10 December (finished for 1 year), i went to Cambodia and got another 3 months which finishes on 29th of January. Can i get a 60 day extension from that (so a total of about 16 months) or do I have to go and get a new Non 0 from Laos? Thanks

was given an extension. First had to wait one hour in a packed room for my wife to notify that i live with her as i did an in and out in Cambodia three months before. I was lucky i was not fined and told not to do it again. Every time i leave the country, regardless if it is for an in and out my wife needs to photocopy everything again, wait at least an hour at immigration in a packed room and let them know within 24 hours or pay a 1500 baht fine. She can not do it online. 

37 minutes ago, crickets said:

was given an extension. First had to wait one hour in a packed room for my wife to notify that i live with her as i did an in and out in Cambodia three months before. I was lucky i was not fined and told not to do it again. Every time i leave the country, regardless if it is for an in and out my wife needs to photocopy everything again, wait at least an hour at immigration in a packed room and let them know within 24 hours or pay a 1500 baht fine. She can not do it online. 

Yep, that's how some IO's interpret the law.

After entering or re-entering Thailand you must comply with all sections of the Immigration Act, in particular section 38.

Section 38 : The house – master , the owner or the possessor of the residence , or the hotel manager
where the alien , receiving permission to stay temporary in the Kingdom has stayed , must notify the
competent official of the Immigration Office located in the same area with that hours , dwelling place or
hotel, within 24 hours from the time of arrival of the alien concerned. If there is no Immigration Office
located in that area , the local police official for that area must be notified.

Immigration Act B.E. 2522 (1979) en - immigration.pdf

And for you wife, in Thai.

Immigration Act B.E. 2522 (1979) Thai text.pdf