Video: Cops in Chaiyaphum doing nothing as Thai man rides around in his birthday suit!

webfact

Video: Cops in Chaiyaphum doing nothing as Thai man rides around in his birthday suit!

4pm_VI.jpg

Picture: Daily News

Locals told Daily News that the cops and other authorities in Chaiyaphum were doing absolutely nothing about a Thai man who liked to ride around the city naked at night. 

They told the media that it had happened many times and they feared for the safety of their womenfolk. 

The issue came to light after a family in a vehicle filmed the middle aged man traveling around the north eastern Thai city without a care in the world. 

He was even traversing areas where there are government offices, reported Daily News. 

He was on a Honda Wave with the licence plate 1 กม 7922.

Occupants of the car were stunned though there were a few laughs with one calling the rider "baa" (mad). 

Social media comment was rife and here at Thaivisa we have an inkling that this, along with the evidence of the licence plate, may finally spur the constabulary into belated action. 

Stay tuned. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-24

14 minutes ago, SammyT said:

Yet a fully licenced Farang wearing a helmet and with up-to-date registration would probably be stopped three times in the space of an hour. 

Go figure...

How can you determine this guy's helmet status? His overhanging beer belly prevents any view.

The cops let people ride bikes every day with no helmets why pick on this guy? He is prob from the local nuthouse so let him have his fun. I often wonder why they make rules in Thailand like wearing helmets. The cops don't it enforce so why bother? Might as well just make a rule Do what you like when riding a bike and most do

Give me a break!

I was just out of the shower, realized I had no clean underwear, and so hopped on my bike to 7-11. My belly and seat covered my privates while driving. And who is up at that hour, anyway!?

I did make sure to stand very close to the counter when paying at 7-11. Did not want to assault the Cashier’s modesty.

Archived