Video: Motorcyclist blamed as he causes Bangkok pile up

webfact

Video: Motorcyclist blamed as he causes Bangkok pile up

9pm.jpg

Footage from the Prakhanong - Rama IV intersection showed a motorcycle go through a red light and collide with several other bikers legitimately moving on green.

Poster of the 45 second clip "Gu Dutch" did not mince his words in condemning the rider, reported Manager. 

A woman rider dressed in white was seen being helped after the collision left several bikes on the tarmac. 

Source: Manager Online

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-01-25

One of the reasons I don't ride/drive in Thailand is because of my poor anger management.

I suspect that, if me and the bike had just been bruised/grazed and lightly scratched in that group, I would have gone over and given the stupid <deleted> a good kicking.

I should know better at my age......but there it is.

It's only a 500 baht fine to run a red light. It should be at least a 10,000 baht fine, and 3 demerit points.

One primary reason that Thailand has so many motor vehicle accidents is that the penalties for violating traffic rules are minimal. All moving vehicle violation penalties should be increased 10 fold.

56 minutes ago, Banana7 said:

It's only a 500 baht fine to run a red light. It should be at least a 10,000 baht fine, and 3 demerit points.

One primary reason that Thailand has so many motor vehicle accidents is that the penalties for violating traffic rules are minimal. All moving vehicle violation penalties should be increased 10 fold.

Difficult to put demerit points on a non existance licence in many cases. ????

16 hours ago, Enoon said:

One of the reasons I don't ride/drive in Thailand is because of my poor anger management.

I suspect that, if me and the bike had just been bruised/grazed and lightly scratched in that group, I would have gone over and given the stupid <deleted> a good kicking.

That’s why I don’t drive a car here

17 hours ago, briansbiology said:

notice how the red light breaker didnt check on anyone else when he came off. he got up and looked at his bike not the innocents left in his wake........deserved a good kicking

Me, me,me,me..........

As soon as I leave my building I have near miss accidents on a daily regular basis whilst riding my scooter.

They are at fault on so many occasions apart from jumping the red light and coming at you the wrong way of the road, which I find very annoying to say the least but the ones who really  piss me off the most are the ones who come out of the Soi without looking who’s coming down the road, they’re often carry little kids and enfants this even in the rain ! These people seriously need a  thorough phsychiatric in depth check to see what kind of monkeys is jumping in their minuscules brains, I better no mentions about the car so called drivers, things get even worse with these savages ????????‍♂️

22 hours ago, Enoon said:

so glad to see this ... i too get very po.d at thai  drivers ..  i got hit twice in CM while i was walking .. no injuries ....   .. horror stories abound about thai drivers ..  

11 hours ago, AhFarangJa said:

Kudos to the gentleman with the helmet cam, his only priority was to help the unfortunate young lady stuck under her machine.....:wai:

yes kudos to the man helping the attractive young lady.  I understand they are now dating and I expect them to announce their engagement any time soon! ????

Archived