The Top 10 types of expat in Thailand (2019)

rooster59

On 1/26/2019 at 3:09 PM, madmen said:
On 1/26/2019 at 3:04 PM, atyclb said:

but fail to learn the language

If my income took a hit and I was forced to live in nahkon nowhere my thai would be good, you have no choice really but can at least use it daily

how did you know i was compelled to learn the language after losing my job and renting a room in nakhon nowhere?

On 1/26/2019 at 12:06 PM, unamazedloso said:

Types of farang. What a joke! Who fkn cares? Im not here to impress anyone. I dont fit in to any of these dum catagories thankfully. Hate people that need to stereotype to know there own place. Pathetic! 

Yeah, click bait.

On 1/26/2019 at 10:38 AM, bert bloggs said:

When i first came ,i was just a serial ,bar hopper ,then i got into business ,met my wife through it, now all those years later,i live pretty much the same life i did when we lived in the UK ,shopping ,garden ,etc , just do it in a nice climate and not surrounded by the scum from all over the world ,that used to live in my old home town in England .????

That's probably what they say about you too... 

2 hours ago, Ks45672 said:

That's probably what they say about you too... 

Well if your saying i am scum , its nice to be scum in a large detached house with cars outside ,electric gates at the end of the street and rich Thai people living around us ,who by the way we get on with very well????

7 hours ago, bert bloggs said:

Well if your saying i am scum , its nice to be scum in a large detached house with cars outside ,electric gates at the end of the street and rich Thai people living around us ,who by the way we get on with very well????

I probably have watches that cost more than your "detached house in Thailand" but that's beside the point

Bragging about your money in a third world dump isn't all that impressive tbh 

7 hours ago, Ks45672 said:

I probably have watches that cost more than your "detached house in Thailand" but that's beside the point

Bragging about your money in a third world dump isn't all that impressive tbh 

My dads bigger than your dad ,so there!!!????

Archived