Cowed by social media, Bangkok Taco Bell to add beef

snoop1130

21 hours ago, TunnelRat69 said:

Taco Bell has a looooong way to go in Bangkok to get me to stop going to Sunrise Taco's in Terminal 21 and a couple other locations.

:wai:  Yo No Quedo Taco Bell.

Yeah, Sunrise Tacos at Terminal 21, that's near my workplace, and a preferred location..... 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, MaxLee said:

Yeah, Sunrise Tacos at Terminal 21, that's near my workplace, and a preferred location..... 

I always thought the food at the T21 location was substandard compared to the (former) Soi 12 location or the Silom one... Whenever I went to T21, it always tasted like it had been precooked and warmed over... vs freshly prepared.  As a result, haven't been there in a long time!  But I do do delivery from the Suk Soi 33 location next to Villa, and that seems to come out pretty good.

• Like 1

Well OK in the end I couldn’t resist. I was just finished and my quick impressions:

The menu is really quite limited, so to say. My Tacos had more veggies than meat in it, but not into an extreme extent.

At least the ground pork didn’t let me miss the ground beef that much for alternative....

I gotta go again in order to taste the other menu items...

It’s cheaper than Sunrise Tacos for sure...

And there is still quite a queue outside, but also not such to an extreme.... at least tonight...

Sent from my iPhone using Thaivisa Connect

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, MaxLee said:

Well OK in the end I couldn’t resist. I was just finished and my quick impressions:

The menu is really quite limited, so to say. My Tacos had more veggies than meat in it, but not into an extreme extent.

At least the ground pork didn’t let me miss the ground beef that much for alternative....

I gotta go again in order to taste the other menu items...

It’s cheaper than Sunrise Tacos for sure...

And there is still quite a queue outside, but also not such to an extreme.... at least tonight...

I haven't gone there, and won't until they add at least beef, and hopefully frijoles, to their menu.

But in reviews from others that I've read, people were commenting a lot that the pork and maybe even the chicken seemed to be heavily salted and also with a lot of what people called paprika seasoning???

• Like 1

I haven't gone there, and won't until they add at least beef, and hopefully frijoles, to their menu.

But in reviews from others that I've read, people were commenting a lot that the pork and maybe even the chicken seemed to be heavily salted and also with a lot of what people called paprika seasoning???

Yes the meat was salted, now that you mentioned it. However when I ate, I didn’t pay too much attention to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app