Bad guys out: Big Joke meets Italian and Czech criminals hiding out in Thailand

webfact

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going by the recent photos of criminals on ThaiVisa, they are the only ones that seem to be concerned about the air pollution in Thailand - especially Bangkok - or have the BIB been told that they have to buy their own masks?

5 hours ago, NextStationBangkok said:

Looks like they are trying hard to flush out the all Farangs from Thailand before elections. As they are dangerous for Thai democracy!

I gotta' ask, why in the world you would think these two could possibly be any danger to Thai democracy?

SWAT leader in Pattaya for years and a wanted criminal in his home country . Not surprised.

And what happened to the French police volunteer who disappeared from the radar?  Why is he not arrested in public with media and all that ? 

angeblicher-DSI-Agent-1111.jpg

19 hours ago, unamazedloso said:

geez tv members bash all criminals. these guys are just petty. Drugs and robbery. We arent talking murderers, rapists, cannibals, government dictators, etc..

Charged with robbery and drugs but normally in that world murder isnt off the table 

On 2/1/2019 at 9:29 AM, notasmartassknowitallfarag said:

The absoulte dregs of farang society all seem to be in Thailand. 

Dregs everywhere specially  UK only differnece is that UK and europe import them.and give them.free houses cars health care rhe lot

Here they wont take any foreign  shit

The police in these countries already knoe where  these people are hiding.

They call thai immigration  then they go and arrest them 

Why do you think that Surachate has so much power when he is only Lt-Gen?

I was at an event recently when higher ranking officers were bowing to him.

He is just a puppet for Prawit, and everyone knows it. It's disgusting how he goes around the country with his 'supercop' image, ........................................... loan sharks etc, only for P.....t/P.....d to give it back to the poor people for political means.

Please stop praising this guy, like many here do. 

Read the Thai facebook pages and forums if you want to know the truth. It's sickening hearing farangs talk about this guy just as they remember his nickname yet know absolutely nothing about his rise to "power". 

22 hours ago, NextStationBangkok said:

Looks like they are trying hard to flush out the all Farangs from Thailand before elections. As they are dangerous for Thai democracy!

It is, of course a political move. Thai people don't like foreigners, especially ones that are criminals.

1 hour ago, MrPatrickThai said:

Read the Thai facebook pages and forums if you want to know the truth.

Facebook is my go to source when I'm searching for the truth.

Then Reddit if Facebook doesn't deliver.

7 hours ago, balo said:

SWAT leader in Pattaya for years and a wanted criminal in his home country . Not surprised.

And what happened to the French police volunteer who disappeared from the radar?  Why is he not arrested in public with media and all that ? 

angeblicher-DSI-Agent-1111.jpg

Why should he be arrested, I assume he hold dual citizenship?

3 hours ago, MrPatrickThai said:

I assume he hold dual citizenship?

No , he is a French citizen from Marseilles , used to be a motorbike racer.

A real scumbag , do your research. 

2 hours ago, Otis Cribelcoblis said:

Farang is a disparaging word.  It is used thusly.  Egads man, don't you know when you are being maligned?

Watch the video in the post above. Young Thai guy telling it as it is, not how some farang who knows <deleted> thinks it is.

3 minutes ago, Otis Cribelcoblis said:

Not very clever showing the exception to prove the rule.  Try again please.

It's not the exception. It's a Thai giving it to you straight. Show me evidence of a Thai saying that ferang is pejorative.

Also, I've talked to a number of Thais on the subject. Not one of them thought that ferang is in any way pejorative.

7 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Not. Where did you get that BS from?

What are this man's bonifides?  I can make a YouTube video as well and claim anything to be true.

My wife has a dictionary that has an entry "to work like a nigger."  It's a Thai dictionary.  Perhaps you'd like to give that definition some justification as well.  

It's not racist .. no, not at all.

Archived