Bad guys out: Big Joke meets Italian and Czech criminals hiding out in Thailand

webfact

8 minutes ago, Spidey said:

It's not the exception. It's a Thai giving it to you straight. Show me evidence of a Thai saying that ferang is pejorative.

Also, I've talked to a number of Thais on the subject. Not one of them thought that ferang is in any way pejorative.

Men rape Thai women on the television soaps to be shown to children during prime time.  

Quit while you are behind.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Otis Cribelcoblis said:

What are this man's bonifides?  I can make a YouTube video as well and claim anything to be true.

My wife has a dictionary that has an entry "to work like a nigger."  It's a Thai dictionary.  Perhaps you'd like to give that definition some justification as well.  

It's not racist .. no, not at all.

Makes lots of blogs about Thai people, usually by going out and interviewing them. Check him out, you might learn a thing or 2 about Thai people, which you clearly need to do.

Do you know any Thai people? Do you speak Thai? Have you ever been to Thailand?

2 minutes ago, Otis Cribelcoblis said:

Men rape Thai women on the television soaps to be shown to children during prime time.  

Quit while you are behind.

And that's got anything to do with farang being pejorative? You really are desparate to prove your point!

1 hour ago, Spidey said:

It's not the exception. It's a Thai giving it to you straight. Show me evidence of a Thai saying that ferang is pejorative.

Also, I've talked to a number of Thais on the subject. Not one of them thought that ferang is in any way pejorative.

Thais aren't going to tell you are they?

They use it in a very derogatory way. 

Ask them why they use the pronoun "mun" when talking about farang

11 hours ago, qubit said:

Thailand seems to be dumping ground for low-life farangs...

Like attracts like. Massive numbers of low quality locals attract low quality people from all over the world. Many countries are full of high quality foreigners? Why not Thailand?? 

1 hour ago, wreckingcountry said:

Haha! In your dreams ! These are the ones caught and there will be more ! Probably 10% of offenders

Sent from my iPhone using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

Nah dude Ive seen it before. Back when I moved to Alaska, it was the Last Frontier, you could just disappear into the Bush and sooner or later, the US Marshals would get you...or maybe not...for a while. 

But times have changed and there is this newfangled concepts called computers. If they want you bad enough, they will find you. Couple that with the fact that foreigners stick out like a sore thumb, and the stated policy of cleaning up the country, and you have a  nightmare for your basic international felon, who is probably better off right now in Vientiane or Phnom Phen.

I do LOVE BIG JOKE. Other countries could learn lessons from Thailand how to deal with illegal aliens, they are not visitors or any other fancy PC name...they are illegal aliens and only as a side note they are wanted in their own countries. Good job Thai Immigration.

Archived