Get a room! Farangs damage Pattaya's image with sex on the beach

rooster59

Get a room! Farangs damage Pattaya's image with sex on the beach

50906963_2258329597521295_8803547492000989184_n.jpg

Daily News said that a farang couple celebrated Valentine's Day early by having sex on the beach. 

A 34 second clip of the couple going for it between Sois 10 and 12 on the main drag was viewed and shared 20,000 times. 

It was posted on the "Rao Rak Pattaya" (We Love Pattaya) page with the tagline: Pattaya in decline.

Daily News suggested the couple's antics happened around 6.30 am. 

They spoke to a beach vendor who said they saw this sort of thing all the time but didn't dare say anything. It was just plain bad for the image of Pattaya, they said. 

Especially as the couple seemed to be sullying the new sand that has been put on the beach to rejuvenate the area. 

A police hunt is on for the couple though the footage was unclear making the cops' job tricky. 

Daily News said in their headline that the couple were celebrating Valentine's Day early. The Day of Love is celebrated on February 14th. 

Source: Daily News

thai+visa_news.jpg

-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2019-02-02

z2.jpg

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Always worried about their bloody image, which isn't exactly shining to start with. Sex on the beach is inappropriate, but hardly the thing of serious scandal. Someone should inform the locals that this sort of thing does happen elsewhere too, but other countries dont get their knickers in a twist over it, to the extent they do here.

2 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

Always worried about their bloody image, which isn't exactly shining to start with. Sex on the beach is inappropriate, but hardly the thing of serious scandal. Someone should inform the locals that this sort of thing does happen elsewhere too, but other countries dont get their knickers in a twist over it, to the extent they do here.

Rotfpmsl.....

Perhaps you should say 'Pantaloons' much more polite.

:clap2:

And also, the article mentions: "sullying the sand"

Priceless.....:w00t:

2019 and we still get these blurry, lochness monster, big foot type pictures???

Even my 1976 Polaroid takes better pictures than this...

i want name and shame, 100-years prison, 100 billion dollar fine, and apologies for me straining my eyes trying to see this image...

13 minutes ago, rooster59 said:

Especially as the couple seemed to be sullying the new sand that has been put on the beach to rejuvenate the area.

:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy::cheesy: who writes this tosh....:cheesy:.......All I can see is litter strewn everywhere, most likely the remains from the revelry of locals the night before......

I really think Thailand has much bigger problems it should be focusing on than a couple having a bit of nookie on the beach. There are issues that sully the image of the country far more than these two, proving that the locals whinging about it, are not fully connected with reality.

47 minutes ago, darksidedog said:

aside from the muslim ones which will put you in prison for it...

45 minutes ago, puukao said:

i want name and shame, 100-years prison, 100 billion dollar fine, and apologies for me straining my eyes trying to see this image...

There are much clearer images than this that will make you go blind much faster - or so my parents told me.

45 minutes ago, ThreeEyedRaven said:

I hope the guy was using a condom. Sand under the foreskin is a bitch! :smile:

My colleagues can take care of that. Easy peasy, no fuss, no muss.

On a more serious note, one of the reasons why there is a focus on forbidding sex in public places is the unfortunate incidence of sexual assault. In a tourist town, sexual assault is always a problem. If people pay these events no attention, then it becomes easier to sexually assault a person.  People who remember Patong back in the the 90's during the period when there were no lights, and the beach was a haven for drunks, perverts and muggers will recall the frequency of sexual assaults on the young people who innocently strolled along the beach late at night. The town cleaned it up and enforced the sexual mores rules and that put an end to the problem.

2 hours ago, puukao said:

Yes-but were they smoking as well?

Archived