Thailand Vs Malaysia

Rsee

Go to any major area - such as shinjuku and walk into a place that looks like a store - there will be many such stores - and there will be hundreds of photos of young girls a phone call away. It is more discreet and not in your face - but everywhere.

Many buildings that look like typical office building will also house entertainment.

It is only for the Japanese and very pricey - and this is why you would not know about it.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

BTW your not that Phuket PartyGirl etc that writes for the Post are you ??

Just noticing so many similarities with times lines etc.

So based upon the silence.. I am right aren't I ??

I could have made bets on your initial audio blog thats this is how your opinion of Thailand would turn out.. Some people (especially single western women of middle age) are going to get many of the downsides and few of the upsides.

Was that the Phuket Post!! :o

A paper who's biggest story ever was of their 1st year aniversary :D:D:D I read it as I thought it was a joke. Had never seen it anywhere before nor since. Looked like a bunch of yachties and toffs trying to convince themselves that they were the "in crowd" in Phuket.

An issue that had (from recollection) 8 pages about the party and 4 of everything else!!

I've gotta say that if a man had come on and made desparaging remarks about White women, and insulted Thais and Thailand as she did, he would have been banned instantly and the posts removed.

I'm sure that some of these "Newbie" rants are existing members with duel identities, and have cut and pasted Phukketti's post into word. Will be comparing them against certain members posts when I have time.

I'll check in the Phuket Comic as well. Would be nice to find out who such an obnoxious individual is and why she hung around in a country she obvisouly felt was beneath her.

Maybe she has falang Ms syndrome wherby she thought the whole of asia would fall at her feet and behave as she wished.

Edited by Dupont

Go to any major area - such as shinjuku and walk into a place that looks like a store - there will be many such stores - and there will be hundreds of photos of young girls a phone call away. It is more discreet and not in your face - but everywhere.

Many buildings that look like typical office building will also house entertainment.

It is only for the Japanese and very pricey - and this is why you would not know about it.

True, in almost every single magazine there are tons of ads for prostitutes too. The Japanese are quite liberal on this.

Edited by ThaiGoon

In contrast, a huge portion of Thailand's prostituition is openly catrered to foreign clientele.

:o

...and this definitely defines your level of knowledge on the country you pretend to be a citizen of.

In contrast, a huge portion of Thailand's prostituition is openly catrered to foreign clientele.

...and this definitely defines your level of knowledge on the country you pretend to be a citizen of.

:D:D:D Huh? Soi Nana, Soi CowBoy, Patpong, Pataya, and Hat Yai just to name a few.

:D:D:D Huh? Soi Nana, Soi CowBoy, Patpong, Pataya, and Hat Yai just to name a few.

Trying to pass Soi Nana, Soi Cowboy, Patpong, Pattaya and Hat Yai for a "huge portion" of Thailand..?

Edited by BAF

I am aware of it.. However thats nothing like an entire city practically devoted to 'the scene'..

Trying to say that Soi Nana, Soi Cowboy, Patpong, Pattaya and Hat Yai are a "huge portion" of Thailand..?

All right, let me put it this way. Every single Thai town or city (except the majority of the islands) that attracts a lot of foreign tourists, has brothels specifically catered for them. Huge enough of a portion now?

And by the way I said a huge portion of Thailand's prostitution, not Thailand. Quite a difference.

Edited by ThaiGoon

Interesting.

If you check the tone and sentence structure of Phuketti against this http://phuket-post.com/acat.php?c=30 there are lots of similarities. Similar references to men, sex and a real give away, a complaint about vibrators. Same in the article as on here.

If this is here, I think the Phuket Post, Immigration, Thai People in general and maybe the Police are going to be interested in her views on Thailand and Thai people. I'm still amazed they were not removed from here which makes me think she has another name she uses for posting on TV!

Anybody else notice any similarities?

Edited by Dupont

I am aware of it.. However thats nothing like an entire city practically devoted to 'the scene'..

I'm not aware that any city in Thailand is practically devoted itself entirely to "the scene." Pataya, besides "the scene", still has many other tourist attractions. Same thing with Hat Yai which actually focuses on "duty free" merchandise businesses. What city were you talking about?

All right, let me put it this way. Every single Thai town or city (except the majority of the islands) that attracts a lot of foreign tourists, has brothels specifically catered for them. Huge enough of a portion now?

And by the way I said a huge portion of Thailand's prostitution, not Thailand. Quite a difference.

Ok, you are half way through: almost "every single Thai town or city" has brothels specifically catering to Thais (including the two cities you have devoted to foreigners, Pattaya and Hat Yai).

Now, how many Thais are there in Thailand and how many foreigners? :o

Ok, you are half way through: almost "every single Thai town or city" has brothels specifically catering to Thais (including the two cities you have devoted to foreigners, Pattaya and Hat Yai).

The thing is not every single Thai town or city has brothels. In fact, it's not even close for anyone to say "almost every single Thai town or city has brothels specifically catering to Thais." Try to travel around a bit, you might be enlightened.

Edited by ThaiGoon

Pataya, besides "the scene", still has many other tourist attractions.

And still has a "huge portion" of the scene (brothels and other kinds of prostitution venues) catering to Thais.

The part servicing female customers is, BTW, almost entirely geared towards Thais.

Edited by BAF

The thing is not every single Thai town or city has brothels. In fact, it's not even close for anyone to say "almost every single Thai town or city has brothels specifically catering to Thais." Try to travel around a bit, you might be enlightened.

I'm not talking out of my a.ss, I'm talking out of my d.ick. I have already (much) "enjoyed" such "enlightment"... :D

Suggest you do the same, it might do you good in more ways than one.

And still has a "huge portion" of the scene (brothels and other kinds of prostitution venues) catering to Thais.

The part servicing female customers is almost entirely geared towards Thais.

Enough to justify the claim that the "entire city practically devoted to 'the scene'."? I wonder what the ever increasing number of families who travel to Pattaya for vacation are doing over there then.

Enough to justify the claim that the "entire city practically devoted to 'the scene'."? I wonder what the ever increasing number of families who travel to Pattaya for vacation are doing over there then.

That's not the point I'm making, it's someone else's.

The point was that even in the city most famous for the foreign "scene" there is a big, active Thai "scene"...

As for the families in Pattaya, no comment.

Given the many choices in Thailand and the endless choices elsewhere, I sure wouldn't take mine there unless I was specifically looking for that "atmosphere" (and judging by some of their faces, many of them weren't as well).

I'm not aware that any city in Thailand is practically devoted itself entirely to "the scene." Pataya, besides "the scene", still has many other tourist attractions. Same thing with Hat Yai which actually focuses on "duty free" merchandise businesses. What city were you talking about?

Pattaya is (to my impression) built almost totally around the sex trade.. sure theres some other things there now in case people get bored of gogo's and hookers but thats its basic service sector.. I am not knocking it, it is what it is, quite good fun for a few days of lose moralled fun (wears thin on me after that) but I stand by that opinion.

Now where in Japan has a whole city whose main reason detre is selling sex ?? Where in japan are gogos rammed with girls dancing wearing only boots, a number, and a smile ?? Street after street of them.

I am not saying Japan doesn't have prostitution, it most certainly does, but theres nowhere thats taken it to quite the level that Thailand / Pattaya has..

Edited by LivinLOS

Looking confused and often uncomfortable..

The point was that even in the city most famous for the foreign "scene" there is a big, active Thai "scene"...

Given the many choices in Thailand and the endless choices elsewhere, I sure wouldn't take mine there unless I was specifically looking for that "atmosphere" (and judging by some of their faces, many of them weren't as well).

So basically you aren't disproving my claim that a huge portion of Thailand's prostitution is aimed at creatures like you. You are just saying that there's also a "big, active Thai scene." I hope we both understand each other now. :o

You know, I have been "enlightened" in almost every Thai city, town and village I've been in... :D

I'm not shocked, to be honest. And I'm sure your family back in your homecountry (if you still have any or they still haven't disowned you) are proud of this great achievement of yours. :o

So basically you aren't disproving my claim that a huge portion of Thailand's prostitution is aimed at creatures like you. You are just saying that there's also a "big, active Thai scene." I hope we both understand each other now. :o

No, I was proving you that even in THE city where the foreign scene is much bigger than the Thais' there still is a "huge portion" devoted to Thais.

Unless, of course, you keep on mistaking Pattaya for the whole of Thailand.

I hope we both understand each other now. :D

I think the point he was making that despite the large towns that cater to foreigners theres a much much larger Thai on Thai scene... Hence that the tourist side of prostitution is the minor part of the market.

From what I am told (by two Khmer girls who went through it) the Thai scene also has a lot more human rights issues with captivity and lack of freedom of choice involved too..

Pattaya is (to my impression) built almost totally around the sex trade.. sure theres some other things there now in case people get bored of gogo's and hookers but thats its basic service sector.. I am not knocking it, it is what it is, quite good fun for a few days of lose moralled fun (wears thin on me after that) but I stand by that opinion.

Now where in Japan has a whole city whose main reason detre is selling sex ?? Where in japan are gogos rammed with girls dancing wearing only boots, a number, and a smile ?? Street after street of them.

I am not saying Japan doesn't have prostitution, it most certainly does, but theres nowhere thats taken it to quite the level that Thailand / Pattaya has..

Japan doesn't that kind of city because almost all of their sex trade is only reserved for the Japanese themselves. That's why. And that doesn't prove it in anyway that the prostitution in Japan is not was widespread as it is in Thailand. Just because it's harder for foreign eyes to see, it doesn't mean that it's not prevalent. And that was the whole point that Shochu and I were making.

Also your comment about Thailand being the world leader can only be taken with a grain of salt, because I'm sure you yourself don't have any concrete stats to back it up. have you travelled around the world and collected the statistics? I bet not. It's just your own perception which shochu and I (who have seen what's going in japan) disagree.

Edited by ThaiGoon

You know, I have been "enlightened" in almost every Thai city, town and village I've been in... :D

I'm not shocked, to be honest. And I'm sure your family back in your homecountry (if you still have any or they still haven't disowned you) are proud of this great achievement of yours. :o

Alas, not a chance... They are "typical farangs" (generally and relatively honest, religious, law abiding citizens) you know... :D

Looking confused and often uncomfortable..

And wasn't Thaigoon the one carefully picking parts of Bangkok while listing the whole of Pattaya as devoted to the "foreign prostitution scene" anyway? :o

Oh, I see. He was replying to me then.

I guess he is the type of "creatures" who don't need coherence and consistency... :D

I think the point he was making that despite the large towns that cater to foreigners theres a much much larger Thai on Thai scene... Hence that the tourist side of prostitution is the minor part of the market.

From what I am told (by two Khmer girls who went through it) the Thai scene also has a lot more human rights issues with captivity and lack of freedom of choice involved too..

BAF didn't say that the tourist side is the minor part. He just said the Thai part is also big. And neither you or he have anything to disporve my claim that the tourist side is big. And yeah two Khmer girls can paint the whole picture correctly. :o

Edited by ThaiGoon

And wasn't Thaigoon the one carefully picking parts of Bangkok while listing the whole of Pattaya as devoted to the "foreign prostitution scene" anyway? :D

Oh, I see. He was replying to me then.

I guess he is the type of "creatures" who don't need coherence and consistency... :D

Sorry. I meant to say parts of Pattaya and parts of Hat Yai. Sorry for not being perfectly clear on this in the first place. :D And I'm glad that you liked it when I said creatures..... I guess that's better than parasites, ehh? :o