Different Nicknames

Begs

Forum Nicknames  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

how about cutie pants.. :o

That's fast.. :D

Thanks for suggestion. I'll think about that one.. Actually, been thinking Duckysomething.. but better not. They love me too much already.. :D

I have had others, all have been banned........................ :D

:D:D

It Begs me to wonder Kwai ? :D

I nearly got the big one, phew……… after thinking about that post ……. George was correct to give me a PM waring.

Tks George, back on the strait and narrow . :o

SHUT DOWN THIS NON-THAILAND RELATED THREAD!

but not until tutsi explains his reasons for not having an alternate handle...variously attributed to the tutsi signature on each post in their humility, erudition and genuine humanity, a dead give a way every time regardless of the moniker...always a target for thai visa foemen administrators that seek sufficient cause to ban tutsi from this forum, howling execrations and etc.

mmm...foemen howling execrations?...betcha no one knows where that comes from...good for a new handle in the byronic hero mode and nyaaa nyaaa

SHUT DOWN THIS NON-THAILAND RELATED THREAD!

:D

Are we not on Thaivisa Dot Com ? :D Nicknames used on Thaivisa Dot Com, me think that was the Pole.................. :D

Thus, is this Fred not related to Thailand ? :D

Pray tell us all, Kwai should this Fred be closed ………………………… :o

Haven't been banned yet, but had a few warnings from "dear George" perhaps due to my poor english, I didn't feel I had done something wrong, but perhaps it sounded like :o

I don't think it's because of english skill. At least, there're members from everywhere. No offense, but I think it has something to do with most of your postings being one sentence and not adding anything to the conversation. That way, you might not be making as many enemies as I do, but given the current situations, you might be watched too.

As one of the remaining "Samauri" this will probably be my last post. I have only one nick, and this is it.

The enforced holiday was great, but the return had left a void in the forum. The admin sees fit to run the forum to their own biased guidelines, and not the ones stipulated in the "forum rules" and this causes massive conflict.

My only gratification is in the fact that poor old GP will be quite frustrated at not having anyone to slag off at, and that pleases me no end.

Hang in there Tutsi :o "In memorandum"....Maejo

As one of the remaining "Samauri" this will probably be my last post. I have only one nick, and this is it.

Since, hopefully, this is my very last chance to "slag off" Maejo Man. Have you ever heard of Monte Christo, per chance?

Or maybe that one doesn't count because it's already been banned? :o

Bye, bye! :D

Whoever would even think of banning you Lovely Cutie. Not even George would do that unless his piles were acting up again.

A couple fans of mine are trying to have me join them in the banland for once. I guess they will try harder once they've finished attacking dave. :o

Regarding George... hmm.. hope I don't step on his toe during one of those days.. :D

Well apparently i've got several nicknames, but am i the only one with clingons?

maybe they will get bored soon and carry on with their sad lives and stop sending me pm's.

1, wa**erdavthailand, (the pm culprit)

2, andgoliath,

3, daviethailand,

there is only one davethailand and no i have'nt got any nicknames. :o

mmm whas thinking about starting the same thread yesterday, glad somebody else did :=)

let's say i have several :D

just out of an arising need of course :o

Still don't understand why moderators don't realise that without people to post , there is no thaivisa, hence no sponsors, hence no income ?? :D

Seems like a lot of the regular posters are just getting slashed, no reason given ??? :D

Whoever would even think of banning you Lovely Cutie. Not even George would do that unless his piles were acting up again.

Bad language, not Thailand related, more than one line though.

Uncle Pat might be next... :o

:o

Same people with pointless answers, begs the question how many members are there on Thaivisa.com??

Bet they count the members that have been banned.

What happens to the banned members? Can the banned "nicks" be used by someone else???

Same people with pointless answers, begs the question how many members are there on Thaivisa.com??

Only one line needed : Begs is curious to see how many nicks you have on this forum.

Good intentions on my part.. really.

Note that I've actually been considering getting another nickname. As I now find myself being 'super moderator' with God-like powers, I feel the heavy load of responsibility pressing down on my shoulders to always say something that's reasonable and responsible. And I feel it may even intimidate people when I would completely nog agree with some view. I.e. I want to be able to say to someone that they're talking rubbish without making that person feel/fear like this is some kind of official Thaivisa stance rather than just my own, speaking as just another board member. (Or make the guy/girl feel like he's is talking with someone who's hovering a big boot over is head. :D Erm, <caugh>.. I guess I mean that while opposing some view, I still respect that someone has a different opinion that's no less 'valueable' than mine. (Less 'valid', without a shade of a doubt, but not less 'valuable' as far as opinions go.. :D )

Anyway, for now I'll just soldier on with just this one persona and firmly repress any pseudo-megalomania that so many moderators succumb to. (On other web boards of course :o )

Cheers,

Chanchao

apart from my polo and erco nicknames ...... i have but one moniker

if I get bored I might have to get a few nicknames and have a heated discussion with myself consisting entirely of oneliners.

A: yer an idiot

B: no I am not

C: you are too

D: etc..etc..

:o