Different Nicknames

Begs

Forum Nicknames  

37 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

26 votes and only 3 admitting to multiple nicks, I don't think the poll indicates a true reflection of posters in the topic. :o

Yeah, I'm kind of surprised to see it too, blonco.

George, regarding oneliners, I'm afraid it's because you guys have never said it clearly (or anything about it), so some people took advantages of the situation and spreaded it.

> 26 votes and only 3 admitting to multiple nicks, I don't

> think the poll indicates a true reflection of posters in the topic.

Well keep in mind that the guys with multiple nicks can vote multiple times. :-) Those 3 votes admitting more than one nick could be from one person. :o

Cheers,

Chanchao

and some of the people with multiple personalities might have a personality that lies?

I hope this confuses the issue somewhat..

:D

Stop it, stop it, you are having me extremely confused here. Jeez, I need my medications now. :o:D

I also used "Betty" a few times on the chat for an inside joke with Jayenram's morning OLD FARTS CHAT SHOW. It's from that Paul Simon song. My name's Al.

Admins can delete it, used a few times and never will again.

I am a bit confused... I reckon' we have never said that so called "one liners" are forbidden on this forum! Where does that rumor come from?

Chinese whispers me thinks george!