Video of children in Muay Thai fight sparks renewed debate among social media users

webfact

It’s also Thai culture for you know who to have a stable of concubines. 

It’s also Thai culture to enslave people.

On and on.

Many Thais are savages at heart. That’s all it comes down to. Quickly hiding behind perverse culture or their sorry excuse for religion.

Kudos to the civilized Thais who also want to see a stop to such barbaric behavior.

That's it, let's damage those brain cells as much as we can, while they're in the height of development.  Good job guys.

Looks like the little boy is winding up to kick the girl in the face too, what a great message for children.

19 hours ago, webfact said:

Some said it was Thai culture and not foreigners' place to question it. 

With attitudes like that, it says it all, welcome to the Land of Scams, your only welcome for us to fleece you, but just keep your mouth shut about it and anything else we do because it's our culture and we don't need you tell us what to do, our grass, we eat it.

On 2/7/2019 at 3:25 PM, rtco said:

I see nothing wrong with this. I am an ex Tae Kwon Do black belt and I teach my 7-year old daughter what I can remember and what my ageing body let's me. Unfortunately we are living in a politically correct, namby pamby world full of pussies nowadays and this sort of thing clearly gets the goat of those that are of that ilk. Kids start any kind of sport at a young age nowadays and this is no different. Why should we interfere in other peoples cultures.

You should worry more about the way kids are treated in the West by the likes of American and Australia who lock them up away from their families. And also what about the poor kids in ware-torn countries like Syria and the Yemen. All of the bloody West's doing and who don't give a 5h1Te about the killing. At least these kids are alive and seem to be OK with what they are doing. The only one thing that's missing is head guards.

Your post only serves to support the claims of brain injuries caused by blows to the head,especially in the young. 

On 2/9/2019 at 8:18 AM, nchuckle said:

Your post only serves to support the claims of brain injuries caused by blows to the head,especially in the young. 

Quote "The only one thing that's missing is head guards."

Archived