Australians who helped rescue Thai cave boys appeal for Bahraini football refugee

rooster59

I am also very tired of the media using terms like "world class footballer".He is not ,he plays semi-professionally in Australia <deleted>.The facts are that he is a wanted man and he has to clear himself.He is obviously not very bright.I am not quite sure how potholers suddenly become global ambassadors as if they are experts on international jurisprudence but that is the media circus we are all living in these days.I don't know if he is guilty or not but you have to ask yourself if it's smoke or fire and just because he is a refugee he is not above the law.I suspect if he were an accused child molester all the people crying "injustice"would be saying "lock him up".

22 hours ago, rooster59 said:

They have now joined a growing campaign to press for the release of Araibi, writing a letter to Thai Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha, ABC News reported.

Since Thailand is a "rule of law" country, the government has nothing to do with the honest decisions of the judicial system...haha

Well I think that was said by a gov't official, somewhere, about this situation. Not sure anyone around here would believe it though!

I'm sick of these 'wannabe refugees' taking advantage of the soft,bleeding heart west.Australia gov and the cave super heroes should butt out and let  the Thai courts settle the matter.

Social media is turning into a disaster.

If things fall apart then dump in Canada.They'll take anyone.

Edited by Lucius verus

8 hours ago, Thechook said:

It was in the Australian media about 3 weeks ago for 1 news bulletin but nothing now.

Clearly you are not paying attention, hardly a day goes by without this case being in the media.

I am referring to public broadcasters and online sources not the commercial networks, they are too busy with the Kardashians and other important stories.

21 minutes ago, Oziex1 said:

Clearly you are not paying attention, hardly a day goes by without this case being in the media.

I am referring to public broadcasters and online sources not the commercial networks, they are too busy with the Kardashians and other important stories.

Yep, must keep the Kardashians fake boobs and fat a rses on the front pages at all costs. 

Edited by Artisi
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Lucius verus said:

I'm sick of these 'wannabe refugees' taking advantage of the soft,bleeding heart west.Australia gov and the cave super heroes should butt out and let  the Thai courts settle the matter.

what's to settle, the guy has refugee status in Aust. therefore it's a no-brainer, he should be released to get on with his own business. 

1 hour ago, Lucius verus said:

I am confident you have no knowledge of the case assessment by the Oz government to grant this man refugee status as well as PR. However, Bahrain issued the Red Notice and under Interpol rules he should not have been detained by Thai authorities as those granted refugee status must not be forcibly returned to their home country. It is clear Thailand has breached Interpol regulations; additionally there are matters raised in Australia we are not permitted to discuss on this forum.

Edited by simple1