Basic Water Dispenser For Big Water Bottles

Jingthing

I am still looking for simple, ceramic bowl with spigot style of water dispenser. Is this available anywhere in Bangkok? If so, where exactly?

CFD-1-Caribe_small.jpg

I am not looking for a fancy water dispenser that plugs in and gives hot and/or cold water. These can easily be found, but I just want to keep it simple!

If the simple style of water dispenser is really not available in Thailand, why not?????

Isn't this a great example of sufficiency economics. Water. Just water. Nothing fancy.

Don't know about availability on what you want but for simplicity and cheapness many areas just use a pivoted tipping device for these bottles.I'm buying one on my next trip.

Good idea. I haven't noticed those for sale either. What kind of store would stock that item?

Alternatively, whoever supplies your water, should be able to get you a pumper thing that you put on top of the bottle with a pipe going into the water. You pump and water comes out of the spout. I am sorry, not good at explaining this, I can see it in my minds eye - which isn't a lot of good to you. Ask your water delivery people using the universal language of mime - mind you, pumping your arm up and down may get you more than you bargained for :o

most of the "sell all types of plastic pots etc" shops sell the "tippers"

round us ( phuket) they seem to be about 400 baht

any hardwhere store selling dustbin hammers etc very common all around thailand

most of the "sell all types of plastic pots etc" shops sell the "tippers"

round us ( phuket) they seem to be about 400 baht

any hardwhere store selling dustbin hammers etc very common all around thailand

Funny that I still can't find such a thing.

Anyone know the Thai name for "tipper"?