How Do Bargirls Get Visas?

I am English and I still pay Tax's in England and support the stringent methods the Brit Embassy enforces to ensure that the correct people get to to the UK.

Why take a Prostitute to the UK?? There are plenty of prostitutes in the UK already. What could she possibly bring to the UK that would enhance the quality of life to resindents in the UK?

Keep them out, they are happier in Thailand anyway, in the UK they are who they are a prostitute, the stupid lies they tell to stupid lonely Westerners in Thailand would not amount to much in the UK. The Westerner that takes them back for a Short or Long period of time is a laughing stock anyway.

:o:D:D:D

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why take a Prostitute to the UK??
stupid boy !

they are taking wives not prostitutes.

I am English and I still pay Tax's in England and support the stringent methods the Brit Embassy enforces to ensure that the correct people get to to the UK.

would you say that the present rag tag army of assorted asylum seeking benefit scroungers and eastern european criminals that washes up on the uk shores on a daily basis are the "correct people".

your taxes are being misused, but keep paying them sucker.

What could she possibly bring to the UK that would enhance the quality of life to resindents in the UK?
it wouldnt take much at all to enhance the quality of life of a large proportion of the residents of the uk.

a happy smiling face, some natural human joy and a plateful of tasty grub might start a much welcomed trend though.

stupid lonely Westerners

please tell me why you consider a lonely person to be stupid.?

is the person who is lonely due to bereavement automatically rendered stupid.?

is the person who arrives in thailand and doesn't know anybody stupid too?

is this chaaman one of the hua hin zealots by any chance.????

Why take a Prostitute to the UK??

stupid boy !

they are taking wives not prostitutes.

would you say that the present rag tag army of assorted asylum seeking benefit scroungers and eastern european criminals that washes up on the uk shores on a daily basis are the "correct people".

your taxes are being misused, but keep paying them sucker.

What could she possibly bring to the UK that would enhance the quality of life to resindents in the UK?

it wouldnt take much at all to enhance the quality of life of a large proportion of the residents of the uk.

a happy smiling face, some natural human joy and a plateful of tasty grub might start a much welcomed trend though.

stupid lonely Westerners
please tell me why you consider a lonely person to be stupid.?

is the person who is lonely due to bereavement automatically rendered stupid.?

is the person who arrives in thailand and doesn't know anybody stupid too?

is this chaaman one of the hua hin zealots by any chance.????

it seems that way tax,

i've refrained from attacking now as it was spoiling the forum, look at the other topic on cheating on girlfriends, he's commited himself to hit and run answers now. as well as that someone calling themselves ######davethailand (haha) keeps sending me pm's.

i still don't understand why these people stay in thailand.

anyway i'm not going to let these people wind me up.

i like this forum and i'm going to try and stay on it. :o

what da <deleted>*k has happened to all you people on this thread, some of the nicest people i know r BG. they do this job because they have 2 ok maybe they get 2 like it but that aint all of them...... just sum.

dont know what it is bout u though chaamman, u just pi*& me off

paul

Yes a visa is a priveledge,BUT! it is not fair that myself being from the UK and most westerners can just get on a plane and go where they want.

Yet an honest Thai person can not do the same.

I think they should have the same rights! :o

Thais do have the same rights, but they might have difficulty getting them.

One of the reasons that Thai girls have difficulty is that apart from the current and fashionable trend to open Thai restaurants all around the world is that Thai girls (in general and prostitues in particular) is that they are seen to be the number one purveyor of sexual services both in Thailand and in almost every city around the world.

Take a look in the telephone booths down Edgeware Road and elsewhere in London and the photographs of Thai girls are displayed in numbers that are close to being the same as all other nationalities combined.

Now take the relationship between Thailand and New Zealand.

It was not all that long back the Thais received a "90 day visa on arrival" which could be extended in country for up to one year.

Then as a result of the masses of Thai working girls entering the country the NZ authorities changed the rules and required Thais to get a visa in their passports before arrival.

Thailand quickly reciprocated with their "visas on arrival" and reduced the time given to 30 days from the ninety days previously given to passport holders from "Gods Own"

u.k. embassy in bkk: sod off......you are racist.

ok, enough said......

i guess i will be banned Because of this one, but i dont care.

Tell me....who the f*** is taking their bg to the embassy and then telling that they are working ho's???

saaahhhh...let the guy's live they'r lifes.....let them live and learn.....as all do

you got to be teach the life??? is that a u.k. phenomenom? let the poor bastarn life na.

and for all of you're rest......i wish you good luck. :o

Why take a Prostitute to the UK?? There are plenty of prostitutes in the UK already. What could she possibly bring to the UK that would enhance the quality of life to resindents in the UK?

Keep them out, they are happier in Thailand anyway, in the UK they are who they are a prostitute, the stupid lies they tell to stupid lonely Westerners in Thailand would not amount to much in the UK. The Westerner that takes them back for a Short or Long period of time is a laughing stock anyway.

:o:D:D:D

Well I must be stupid then, as I have taken my Thai wife to several countries and there has never been a problem getting her a visa in the "Big Mango"

And "thaitim" I believe that you have loads of company when you refer as you have to Chaamman in the fashion that you have.

Another broken record chaaam, you aint putting any views that havn't been said b4, <deleted> like you, erco, ducktwit all sound the same, get a life. :o

Nope bronco, better say "get a girl" so they ain't need to be w.... anymore and well no w..... here is gonna result in a better forum.

Formula: G = NW = BF

:D

Well, eventually to answer to the initial question of this tread "How do bargirls get visas": They go to an embassy, DON'T lie, fill in an application form, provide evidence for sufficient fund to finance the trip and give proper proof for what is going to make them actually return to Thailand. That's it.

Replace the word "bargirl" with anything else describing the job of an individual and amazingly the advice is not gonna change a bit. Problems obviously occur only if the applicant bears the title liar, crook, criminal or anything falling into this family.

From my indirect experience, I've heard that BGs tend to get their visas (actually may have been fiance visas... maybe that makes a difference), whereas my cousin, who has a good job and works for AIT got turned down flat. I can't understand it myself.

You cant try to outguess how they will access an applicant down there .

Bgs have got visas no trouble and likewise those who were honest were rejected for being a BG .

Likewise girls in regular employment have been rejected as well.

They must have heard every crazy bullsh1it story down there and zillions of honest stories . You just second guess them. Any outcome is possible no matter how well or how ill prepared you are !

Some months ago it was reported in the UK press that 1000s of Thais who were granted visas did not return home after their visa expired and that the embassy would tighten up on visas . And these were boni fidi students and better off thais who presumably had to prove they had homes and jobs to go back to.

i will see if i can locate the article and post it ....

:o:D

as is pointed out elsewhere recently , there are 1000s of Thai hookers that get a visa from the embassy without any trouble at all , and they did not have any dumb lonely old bloke sponsering them , without Thai hookers in the UK the brothel business all over the UK would collapse over night . We know from TV documentaries in the past that these hookers have their visas arranged by someone inside the UK embassy who is on the take. That is what the thai mafia organisers have said on secret filming .

Does anyone know of any success stories of BGs or EXBG's getting visas?

I know it must be possible but is it like a big black mark against them if they work or worked in a bar when they apply for visas? :o

Depends on who is doing the sponsering !

A BG sponsered by a civil servant such as police, army ,navy , inland revenue ,diplomatic service or anyone who is or has worked for the UK government is unlikely to be refused .

There is honour among thieves !

It really amazies me how some people can think that When and the only reason a BG would want to come to UK would be to carry on being a BG/ Prostitute (what ever you want to label them.)

How can some people be so one track minded, shallow and in my eyes F,ing idiots.

The girls dont want to do it in their own country so why travel to another to be a stranger and not know, customs, way of life and how to survive in a country that has 90% chance of being more expensive to live, no friends, family, nothing the way they are used too, different food, etc.

I know people (idiots) will say more money, better life, benefits, government support and all that B....cks, but how can they say every Bg is the same, its bulls..t

Do these idiots think that no bar girl ever falls in love!! For real???

Some do!!! as married farangs in thailand will stand by me and agree. Not all ex Bg's Will ripp you off, fool around, and continue to sleep around.

I am not saying that No BG's do this and i will admit some do!!

But not all of them!! Some BG's are really really nice girls. more caring, honest and loyal than any farang lady you will ever meet.

It makes me mad that some people who really need to open their eyes and minds,

Fail to accept this, And can only think like Stereo typical Farang sex tourists.

THAI LADY WORK BAR =(THAI LADY PROSTIUTE) = THAI LADY NO GOOD (SCUM)

Grow up idiots, everyone is different no matter what you do in life.

Good heart, bad heart, prostitute, kind, caring, loving etc ALL DIFFERENT!!

Everyone is different!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Accept it and stop labeling BG's

YES!! My GF is ex BG, and maybe i am getting ripped off, used. Maybe not!!!

But who knows and why should you care its my life (my problem, my happiness).

My GF wants to come to the uk to meet my family and see how i live. She has told me she doesnt want to stay here, too cold and expensive. I dont blame her and dont want her to stay here away from her family etc.

People that say KEEP THEM IN THAILAND, idiots. How would they feel if they was stuck (no choice) of ever being allowed the opportunity to travel and see anywhere else in the world.

Sorry i am rambling on but it makes me mad and frustrated to see that people can be so negative to someone they have never met and can judge them on their way of life and maybe the only way to support family and loved ones.

I've said it before and I'll say it again ( ask Erco) My wife was a BG when I met her , 9 years ago. She got a fiancee visa a year later and we're married with 2 great kids. Most of my friends and family had doubts , since then my brother has had 2 failed marriages , my sisters 12 year marriage broke up , at least 8 mates are divorced/separated.

I am Happy , if not a little smug.

Good Luck Spuds , if you fail at the first hurdle try again/appeal.

Any advice feel free to Pm/email me.

:o

You mean like Abu Hamza and Zacarias Moussaoui...

SPUDS, just ignore them (or him?). They're probably sexually frustrated.

It's all down to an individual. There are good and bad BGs. There are smart and stupid foreigners. There are nice and polite men/women. There are super morons...

I've said somewhere before, I've met nice and blunt ex-prostitutes. They did what they had to do. They were hoping someone would come and rescue them. When the one turned up, they stopped working in this industry and started a new life. I've also heard many sad stories from foreigners who were ripped off, used and all that. We cannot tar everyone with the same brush. Some idiots just don't get it.

Bottom line, it's all up to both parties. I never recommend anyone to look for true love in a bar. But if you've met someone special in there and it works out for you two, that's all that matters. It's not anybody's business. It's your life. And it's your call.

I've more than likely befriended more BG's than many on this forum have seen, However, i would be interested to learn from those of you out there who's present or past BG wife, g-friend, or associate who has obtained a visa whilst still working the bar and given full admitance too the fact when visa applied for, purely for statistical purposes ( says I)

Back to thread:

How to get a visa: Be as honest as possible (without saying I was a prostitute!).

Yes, we did meet in a bar/karaoke/disco.

No, I do not work, I'm at home taking care of my kid/s, parents etc...

Especially if she has a kid (who's staying behind initially) the process will be easier.

If you're trying to get her to the US, I would recommend the US Consulate in Chiang Mai....they asked the 2 questions I refer to above and accepted these answers for a 2-minute turn-around on a visa...

/// DFW

i would be interested to learn from those of you out there who's present or past BG wife, g-friend, or associate who has obtained a visa whilst still working the bar and given full admitance too the fact when visa applied for, purely for statistical purposes ( says I)

My (then) g/f did and had no prob getting the visa - but she did sit on the imm. officer's lap for the interview! :o

My (then) g/f did and had no prob getting the visa - but she did sit on the imm. officer's lap for the interview! :o

Pnu,

Which embassy would this be? (I'm from Hudiksvall myself)...

Sitting on his lap including 500 bath to speed it all up?

/// DFW

My (then) g/f did and had no prob getting the visa - but she did sit on the imm. officer's lap for the interview! :D

Pnu,

Which embassy would this be? (I'm from Hudiksvall myself)...

Sitting on his lap including 500 bath to speed it all up?

/// DFW

Immigration Officers are usually Female!!!! :o

I once tried to bring a girl back for a holiday, for 6 weeks. We had exact dates of arrival and return and gave accounts of where she would be at each stage.

She had never worked in a bar, could prove this through rent bills and university letters.

Everything checked out just fine with the good old British Emb. Oh, until her income was looked at - despite her father putting a good 200 000 baht in her account for the trip (kind of like an allowance) they said "Nah, she doesn't have any reason to come back to Thailand."

I waited around all afternoon for an appointment with this visa guy (who had originally refused to let me even sit with her in the scary prison cell via interview room). We both said to him "At the age of 21, what sort of proof can we offer you that she wants to return?"

His answer:

"She could own land, a house or have a child here."

So there you have it. I either had to get my friend preggers, buy her some land or fund her a house.

Right.

No thanks.

No holiday for us.

Plus she had to go through the questions about have you ever been a bargirl etc. She felt very humiliated (as you can imagine for a thai 'lady').

Even remebering it gets my blood boiling and I am a peaceful bloke. That day, I really coulda broken the guys arms, even through the bullet proof glass.

The big advice: YOU MUST PROVE SHE HAS A REASON TO RETURN, AND IT HAS TO BE PRETTY ###### CONVINCING.

good luck.