How Do Bargirls Get Visas?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reading between the two BG visa threads the 'be honest' have it, with 'honest as possible' in close second and 'lie through your teeth' a miserable last. Suggestions required as too the later, i.e. BG truth conversion and reason too return guide.

Let me tell you about the poor British guy that went to Thailand after his divorce.

He fell for this Thai lady, and not even a younger one. (Why do I see all these old British guys with Thai women their age...?) He buys flats and buildings in the UK and re-does them to rent to the subsidized tenants and does quite well. This Thai gal he met was so interested in his worktalk, he was convinced she was for him. At Heathrow there was a Thai lady with a sign w/her name on it. He's smiling, and surprised about the VIP treatment but what he didn't realize was that she was not flying up north w/him but bolting in London. That was in the days when they gave out Tourist Visas. Now she competes with him for those same buildings and flats.

This one was not even a bargal, but one he met someplace else, or is that what they all say?

Do you have any idea how twisted a mind gets that had a different guy every day, and of different nationalities, ages, physical & weenie sizes, etc? One week it is many stud young sailors and marines and the next week a pot-bellied german in a speedo. Their only sanity is their "Thai Ties": Man, Family, etc. The passage to other countries is like they have a winning lottery ticket and when they "lose" you they cashed it in.