Big C loyalty card

Zolomoz

So from what I could understand in a very rushed conversation...

FUN88

1 baht spent = 1 point

I need to provide my passport no and phone number every time I shop

But there are still questions I have... such as how many points do I need to get before I qualify for a discount of some sort?

Does anybody know?

My wife carries our card - I use a photo on my phone I took of the card & they scan it.....We're shopping there frequently and only one time was asked for a passport....Said no, and they tallied the sale.....

One time we got 1000B off a fridge.....

Another time my wife got some insulated drinking glasses = that we've never used.....

The last time we were told our 50,000 points were going to be expired - come get something free....

My wife ordered a stainless cooking pan (not if it's been used or not) might be worth 300-400B?....

It was supposed to be here last April & they'd call when it came in = no call ever.....My wife dutifully checked in about every month.....It finally arrived in January - but they never called....

Edited by pgrahmm

1 hour ago, Zolomoz said:

Nope. If you dont have a Big C card to be scanned they can input the number from your phone to credit you which is what a lot of Thais do.

You get notification of extra discounts on the till receipt but it is all in Thai. In the past at various times the cashier has rung through the shopping and then says you have x baht of discount - for which they need to see your passport or driving licence in order to process it. 

14 minutes ago, topt said:

Nope. If you dont have a Big C card to be scanned they can input the number from your phone to credit you which is what a lot of Thais do.

You get notification of extra discounts on the till receipt but it is all in Thai. In the past at various times the cashier has rung through the shopping and then says you have x baht of discount - for which they need to see your passport or driving licence in order to process it. 

They can use a phone number to access/credit & the coupons arrive that way....It's true, you might get an extra product once in awhile for free.....

Screenshot_2019-02-13-18-17-32-57.png

1 minute ago, pgrahmm said:

hey can use a phone number to access/credit & the coupons arrive that way....It's true, you might get an extra product once in awhile for free.....

You get texts in English?

Mine come in Thai so tend to get ignored........I once asked at the Cus Service desk if it could be changed maybe I will try again.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Samuel Smith said:

Great compensation for the inflated prices at the big name supermarkets.  At least you get aircon ????

We like the bakery....But, only if I go solo does it end up bakery shopping (only).....

On 2/13/2019 at 4:07 PM, Zolomoz said:

But there are still questions I have... such as how many points do I need to get before I qualify for a discount of some sort

First of all , you only need your phone number , you do not need to show any ID. 

Secondly , you download the BIg C app to your phone from here : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.t2p.bigc

(only for android phones and remember to select English from the menu)  

So you can always check how many points you got. It will update itself automatic within 24 hours. And also show you the latest promotions. 

Wq47fJVDhELGJstFLAJo4Ho2k0uyBEcx1AwtQz_1

hVqi8hUaspOJNYXJWpgSLbEMkjgw-BuiHqZrTbmw

Edited by balo