How ya'll doin'? Enus and Cooter made it.

Cooters Bait

That was a long flight.

Atlanta to Toronto (them french folk got a different word for everything), Toronto to Hong Kong, stoop to stoop about 35 hours.

Four great days in Hong Kong. Enus bought a new suit, tailor said the color he chose was so rare he had to order it special.

We ate at this place (can't remember the name) but they had the best roasted piglets I have ever had, the little legs pulled right off. Anyway the best part was the whole place was decorated in purple, it reminded me of the decorations when Enus married his 3rd wife Dixie Sue. Purple everywhere. Dixie was a really nice gal, but she ran off with the local preacher man.

Well, me and Enus arrive last night in Patong and we're all settled in at La Flora.

Hell yeah brother, this place is really nice. The towels on the bed are folded like giant, white, long neck chickens. Enus out the pool right now, he forgot his swim trunks so he's in his underwear. He said he's gonna stay in there until the rash he got at a night club in HK wears off.

We're gonna stay close to home, enjoy our pool and room service for a few days and recover from HK. After 100s of Tsingtao beers, we're more tired than a rooster in a hen house.

Anyone know where to get one them K Bob things?

Good to have back boys!!!
[emoji6]

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

29 minutes ago, Spidey said:

Rednecks aren't funny

Well.....Cooter and Enus are hilarious.

If red-necks brought us Trump, which they didn't, unless you think that just under half of the US voting population are red-necks, then whomever did, brought the rest of the world the best and funniest soap-opera ever!

• Like 2

On ‎2‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 7:30 PM, Nyezhov said:

Hes from NY pretending. No one but a NYer uses the word "stoop"

That making sense. My Grandma was from NY and she said stoop all time, so, so did I. Ya learn something new each day. Thanks for the lesson brother.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, NCC1701A said:

Hell fire! look who is back. Hee haw! you boys goin' to Patong?

Be careful of them lady boys. They might think you have a purty mouth.

Like I said, we ain't got no time for them girls with a kickstand.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, me and Enus headed out early this morning. Took a walk down Patong Beach.

Enus has this thing about “going natural” so he wore his bare feet and no underwear.

Walking near the PATONG BEACH sign Enus stepped in a bublin hot mess of gum. He dancin around like a ballerina in a room full of mouse traps. He ended up buying some Crac Brand flip flops for 500 Bht. Lady said these were authentic.