Hun Sen taunts opposition groups who wish him dead

geovalin

Prime Minister Hun Sen yesterday taunted opposition groups who wish to see him dead by telling them to wait until the next lifetime, and claiming himself to be healthy and strong. Mr Hun Sen said he exercises on a regular basis and obtains enough energy to deliver speeches in public forums.

“Some people said Hun Sen is now sick. Let’s wait until Hun Sen is dead […] They [opposition groups] are using this [rumour] as propaganda to get rid of me. I’m telling you, wait until the next life,” he said.

Mr Hun Sen said opposition groups are intentionally praying for his death in an attempt to form an illegal movement to overthrow the government.

“Hun Sen sometimes is fat and sometimes is thin. This is my personal strategies,” he said. “If you wait until Hun Sen dies in order to overthrow the government, please wait until the next life,” he added. The premier said to the opposition groups that his family members maintain good health and long life because they take good care of their health by exercising regularly.

read more https://www.khmertimeskh.com/50580162/hun-sen-taunts-opposition-groups-who-wish-him-dead/

• Haha 1