Are Thai Durex Condoms As Good As Durex Condoms From....

Jookster

No way, Ive never had a UK one split on me but ive had lots of Thai Durex spilt. Ive never noticed any difference in the size of them but the quality of the Thai ones must be crap, I have to stock up when i go back to the UK, the wife wont go on the pill so i have no choice.

No way, Ive never had a UK one split on me but ive had lots of Thai Durex spilt. Ive never noticed any difference in the size of them but the quality of the Thai ones must be crap, I have to stock up when i go back to the UK, the wife wont go on the pill so i have no choice.

No Choice !!

O Yes there is

SNIP SNIP :o

Join the IFB Club :D

(Just be sure you do not want further offspring) :D

Regards

:D

Snip Snip, no way lol im 25. We do want more children but weve just had our first and we now know how hard babies are to look after. The thought of making a mistake and having another one so quick scares the crap out of me to be honest. Maybe in a few years time when things have settled down a bit.

No Choice !!

O Yes there is

SNIP SNIP :D

Join the IFB Club :D

(Just be sure you do not want further offspring) :bah:

Regards

:D

Isn't cutting your cock off a bit extreme? :o:D