Big C Food Park coupon card

MarcelV

Many food courts have signage stating you can only get any remaining balance back on the date of purchase, so unless you paid for it today another Big C won't be of any use. I doubt a different location is going to be able to give you a refund anyway.

On the card it states the validity is 45 days, so I cannot imagine my balance will be wiped clean.

Also, unlike the cards of a few years ago, there is no mention of the branch where it was gotten. Maybe someone can try it out for me: get a card from one store and either exchange or use it at another.

7 minutes ago, MarcelV said:

On the card it states the validity is 45 days, so I cannot imagine my balance will be wiped clean.

Also, unlike the cards of a few years ago, there is no mention of the branch where it was gotten. Maybe someone can try it out for me: get a card from one store and either exchange or use it at another.

Why don't you try it out yourself with the card you've got?

2 hours ago, Spidey said:

Why don't you try it out yourself with the card you've got?

Well, as I live in Narathiwat and the nearest Big C in Pattani is about 100 km from here, I figured that traveling that far for the 28 baht value left on the card might be a bigger waste of money than it's worth.

• Haha 1

Just now, MarcelV said:

Well, as I live in Narathiwat and the nearest Big C in Pattani is about 100 km from here, I figured that traveling that far for the 28 baht value left on the card might be a bigger waste of money than it's worth.

So why bother asking the question? ????

• Like 1

On 2/23/2019 at 3:53 PM, jackdd said:

I never tried it, so no personal experience, but i'm quite sure that the answer will be no, because they most likely have a local server for these cards in every Big C and don't store the data somewhere in the internet.

It's also possible the actual operator of the food court is another company or person, so Big C not really involved in the transactions with the customers.

7 hours ago, MarcelV said:

Please close this thread.

5 hours ago, MarcelV said:

Is this what TVF has devolved into... worrying about 28 baht?

Next year's story will be about some other Cheap Charley saying that their retirement extension was denied because their bank balance was off by 25 baht. Now that would make a funny thread.

As for this thread, what grand waste of time.

Big C Pattaya Tai confirm that any amount under 30 Baht can be spent at varying stores nationwide. To redeem the card if a Foreigner must be included with original passport and copies of photo, visa, entry stamp pages, two passport sized pictures, copies of rental contracts and Thai owners ID and blue book, or copy of Chanote, police clearance from home country, written statement from booth of original purchase, on presenting the completed documentation a fee of 500 Baht is also required. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, baansgr said:

Big C Pattaya Tai confirm that any amount under 30 Baht can be spent at varying stores nationwide. To redeem the card if a Foreigner must be included with original passport and copies of photo, visa, entry stamp pages, two passport sized pictures, copies of rental contracts and Thai owners ID and blue book, or copy of Chanote, police clearance from home country, written statement from booth of original purchase, on presenting the completed documentation a fee of 500 Baht is also required. 

Plus photos of brain cell damage. 

Plus proof of starting a hobby using hands a lot so that jerking oneself in interrupted.