Mail 90 day report CW February 2019

Normally when I mail my 90 day report I get it back 3 to 4 weeks later in the mail. This time I mailed it on February 15 and they processed on February 20 and I got it back February 22.  Immigration at CW does seem to be working more efficiently now. 

For those interested in mailing and not doing it online or going to CW, mailing is easy. 

Go to Thai post office at least 15 days before your 90 day report is due. Buy two large envelopes for 8 baht each at post office. Put your address on one envelope and get a 5 baht stamp on the envelope. Put immigration address on second envelope and enclose completed 90 day report, return self addressed stamped envelope, copy of pages of passport showing your name and photo, copy of passport page showing extension of stay and last entry stamp, original receipt from last 90 day report if you did not leave the country after your last 90 day report, copy of your TM 6. I sign all the copies. Give it to post clerk to send by registered mail and they weigh it and the stamp costs 18 baht so 23 baht in total for all the stamps. 

Immigration will mail you back all your copies to reuse, your original 90 day report receipt telling you when to do it again and a new blank 90 day report form for next time. 

Takes 5 minutes and 23 baht for stamps plus 16 baht for envelopes equals 39 baht. 

Much better than going to CW. If you do it online great for you but online has not work for me.  ????

Edited by Wake Up

• 6 months later...

http://bangkok.immigration.go.th/en/base.php?page=90days

Interestingly Immigration website still says 10 baht stamp (which I have always done) ???? I thought it was some processing fee ????

Btw

Have the Thais not heard of the term 'Self Addressed Envelope' ????

11 hours ago, LindsayBKK said:

Have the Thais not heard of the term 'Self Addressed Envelope' ????

The immigration website requests "Envelope with 10 Baht stamp affixed and return address of foreigner".

You realise this is a self-addressed envelope?