German man, 74, arrested for murdering teenage Thai wife after almost 10 years on the run

snoop1130

22 minutes ago, Mac98 said:

Legally not a pedophile, which is sex with prepubescent child. I wonder what happened to her disabled father? 

Actually a pedophile is defined as: a person who is sexually attracted to a child.
A child is defined as: a young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority.

So he was definitely a dirty Pedo when he met her when she was 14 years old! He deserves to be castrated with a rusty knife and left to bleed out slowly.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Norrad said:

Actually a pedophile is defined as: a person who is sexually attracted to a child.
A child is defined as: a young human being below the age of puberty or below the legal age of majority.

So he was definitely a dirty Pedo when he met her when she was 14 years old! He deserves to be castrated with a rusty knife and left to bleed out slowly.

Err...a 14 year old is below the age of puberty??? That is the only definition of paedophile-not the age of consent which throughout the world varies between 13 and 18.

3 hours ago, Ctkong said:

and ratting on him to the police. 

I'd not call this ratting
but doing your duty as a responsible citizen to protect others from harm, and enable investigations into what happened before and after this affair.

i just read a few days ago, that pos woman who murdered her maid, then buried her, got life in prison, then applied for bail, what the hell is the matter with the Thai justice system, were the rules written by a five year old kid >?

5 hours ago, rwill said:

wonder why he never left the country..

I put my money on he is wanted in Germany for a severe crime. He was hoping to hide in Thailand for the rest of his miserable life. 

15 hours ago, stanleycoin said:

This is well messed up behaviour.

Jail his butt now, for the rest of his life. not long i think.

there will be another bail so mr.ripper will he out againt .ok seriously...can someone explain it to me : 90 d. report...report of house from landlord...a new extension of visa every year...plus his appearance...how he could be on the run ten years...???? this i dont understand ...mai loo

5 hours ago, Ctkong said:

what did he expect with such a great age difference . 

This used to concern me at one time but after quizzing many serious women about this aspect I am now of the opinion that age does not have the same significance for women.

17 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

There are just so many disturbing things in this.

Not least that he started having a relationship with her, as a 62 man with a 14 year old girl!

Should have got him banged there and then, and maybe this poor child, and that's what she was, a child, would still be alive today!

Tragic story, but glad he (hopefully) will spend the rest of his miserable life in some Hellhole Thai prison

Agreed. Any punishment for the family that sold her?

6 hours ago, Norrad said:

Where did you get your definition from?

According to these two definitions he is not a pedophile

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/pedophilia

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/pedophile

I'm not gonna read all 6 pages of this thread, though I did read the entire OP...

For this guy to have stabbed the victim 20 some odd times, it would seem that meant there was a lot of RAGE involved in whatever went on...

And yet, at least from the OP article, not a single word about what exactly led to the murder???

I see the BKK Post article that can't be linked or posted here says they argued frequently... But even it doesn't say about what!

2 hours ago, TallGuyJohninBKK said:

I see the BKK Post article that can't be linked or posted here says they argued frequently... But even it doesn't say about what!

Mrs NL's been known to argue with me on occasion but even the media doesn't know why.

TBH, most times, I haven't a clue what it's about either.

19 hours ago, balo said:

A 62 year old with a 14 year old and then they legally marry when she turn 17 ???? How is that even possible ? So her parents gave consent and basically sold their daughter to this sick devil. 

This is one of the worst tragedies I have heard about involving foreigners in Thailand, so sick , may he rot until the end of his miserable life in Thai prison.   

My desire is to help in any way I can, when I move to Thailand. If I save one girl or boy for this to happen to them, than I did everything God ask me to do. I am so strongly dislike those individuals, not to say I hate them, but it is for me the worst crime to molesting children. 

22 hours ago, balo said:

So her parents gave consent and basically sold their daughter to this sick devil. 

A person I knew (no longer) female 20 years old had a 13 year old boyfriend and they lived together basically the parents gave consent.......

Got to a discussion about it because I think it’s wrong adults with children. I was told but he said it was ok. 

I like to read and learn and when this person said he gave consent..

Read and underage child giving consent is not a valid argument in Thailand or the US today. 

Not read up on all the laws and such here but in US a crime against a child is liable forever. No statutory rules let people off

The hook.....and I’m happy about that 

when things like this happens irritates me...

It seems that some commenters have no problem with a 14 year old girl being old enough to be sold by parents to some one with enough money.  I think only a sick mind can think that way. 14 is still a young teen, really still a child, regardless where in the world they are. Hope this old jerk never gets out of jail.

Geezer

Archived