Poor old pinky & perky.

Liverpudlian

Most brits here will lemember the cartoon characters back in the 50s / 60s .... these poor porky's where on display much to the amusement of not only my wee daughter but to all her toddler pals, gotta lurve the reverend Bhudda ey !  as for me ? well the beer was free !    IMG_0036.thumb.JPG.6bb0751cd7fe7359f58ad85ea4c5dae0.JPG

Most brits here will lemember the cartoon characters back in the 50s / 60s .... these poor porky's where on display much to the amusement of not only my wee daughter but to all her toddler pals, gotta lurve the reverend Bhudda ey !  as for me ? well the beer was free !    IMG_0036.thumb.JPG.6bb0751cd7fe7359f58ad85ea4c5dae0.JPG
Seems like you've had more than your share of the free beer.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I see these every time I go to Makro.

I just can't imagine eating any of it, let alone cooking it.

The phrase "Go boil your head" springs to mind....it's like in England 500 years ago if you were famous but out of favour they would cut your head off and leave it on a spike outside the Tower Of London...people in those days took no notice...bet we would today !!!

• Thanks 1

How refreshing to see something happy, classy  and worth reading , they remind me of Junkers and  Merkell or whatever her name is. Endless moans from ferangs with no money for Visas, Chinese Die in Phuket, Nothings Fair here, just whinging posts from folks who dont have a Beer with their Breakfast as the OP does.:drunk:.

• Haha 1

Pig's cheek is very tasty, sold in Aldi UK as well, give it a go.

I see these every time I go to Makro.

I just can't imagine eating any of it, let alone cooking it.

The phrase "Go boil your head" springs to mind....it's like in England 500 years ago if you were famous but out of favour they would cut your head off and leave it on a spike outside the Tower Of London...people in those days took no notice...bet we would today !!!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Thailand Forum - Thaivisa mobile app

• Haha 1

Found in almost every supermarket in Auckland, at the end of the meat section along with the rest of the offal, most of which appeases my eye.

In posher areas, the pigs heads are dissected, one ear/eye and half a snout, and presented face side up.

In poorer areas, left whole in a bag.

Not really into getting meat that stares back at you.

Tomorrow night, lambs liver with plenty of fried onions, mash gravy and peas. Luxury. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1