Raping elder sister was not enough - man returned and raped younger sister too

webfact

"..... had a string of offences including theft, handling stolen goods and gun crime."

He'd served only one year in prison despite a record detailed above.

No wonder there is so much crime here when there appears to be next to no deterrent when caught.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Enforced Self castration with a very dull rusty old blade would be in order.

Enforced might raise objections.

However  nailing his nuts to the floor of a wooden building, supplying him with a rusty razor blade  and then setting fire to the building  might  just satisfy  perceptions of social justice by reason of  given choices.

If  he is not  yet another  victim  of YABA  abuse I would  be very surprised !

But once again more is mentioned about social expectations for the perpetrator than meaningful concern  for his victims.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, darksidedog said:

There are times when I sometimes wish that the judicial system had punishments that justly fitted the crime and this is one of them. Banging him up in prison doesn't seem remotely harsh enough. Options of the type used in the Spanish Inquisition, involving serious pain might be more appropriate for such a low life scumbag.

Agree. Perhaps a prison term along with hell (from the other inmates) for the rest of his natural life would be a start. Bloody oxygen thief!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Dumbastheycome said:

Enforced might raise objections.

However  nailing his nuts to the floor of a wooden building, supplying him with a rusty razor blade  and then setting fire to the building  might  just satisfy  perceptions of social justice by reason of  given choices.

If  he is not  yet another  victim  of YABA  abuse I would  be very surprised !

But once again more is mentioned about social expectations for the perpetrator than meaningful concern  for his victims.

If he is the victim of Yabba or any other drug then his sentence should be doubled. His choice to take the drug/s!

Drugs (legal or not) maybe a reason BUT NEVER EVER AN EXCUSE!

And yes, it would be great for his victims to have mental and material support during their trauma. 'God' knows, they deserve and need it.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Henrik Andersen said:

You right about that

But sometimes scumbags as him should been punished with very long time in prison 

He will probably get 2-4 years and will come out with alot of anger and frustration and probably start rapping again 

I hope not, I detest Rap music, drives me up the wall. :sorry:

Sorry Henrik, I appreciate that English is not your first language, and I actually agree with the content of your post, It is just my way of getting through the day sometimes....no offence intended....:smile: